Hello! I am Misaki Mihara. Thank you for visting my blog. ^___^
I must admit that I'm not very good with computers, and I have no background on HTML codes. *sweatdrops* But I plan to learn it and edit my template to suit my genki personlaity. So if anyone cares enough to help me make this blog look better, please drop me a line. I'll be eternally grateful. ^___^
So why is my blog titled "A PIFFLE PRINCESS STORY"? Well, I got that term (and yes, my name too ^^;;) from my current favorite anime, ANGELIC LAYER. (DISCLAIMER: All rights to the anime, its characters and related stuffs belong to CLAMP. Please don't sue me. I have no money. ^^;;) In the series, it refers to this store that sells the dolls (angels) that they use for their battles. But here I'm gonna use it in an entirely different sense...
I am presently a "wanderer", but the truth is I am a "Piffle Princess". Let me explain. I know I am destined for something wonderful in the future -- a good life, successful career, stable income, sharper mind, better personality, true love and everything that I could possibly dream of now. Yes, I believe wholeheartedly that this is my fate -- the fate of a "Piffle Princess". But presently, I am undergoing many trials and learning bit by bit the different facets in life, so that I can prepare myself for my future. Yes, I am trying and working very hard to do my best in all things in life, because I know someday, I can become a better me. ^___^ I guess we can say I am a "student of LIFE", a "wanderer", just waiting for the day that I can rightfully call myself a "Piffle Princess", someone better and special. Hmm.. I guess my analogy is a bit confusing, huh? *lol* ^^;;
Soujiro Seta (RK) says, "Someday, I hope you will all be proud of me. But most importantly, I hope I'll be proud of me." This is my Piffle Princes motto, my goal in life. ^___^ Please join me as I unravel my destiny. ^___^
No comments:
Post a Comment