Yes! After more than a year of waiting, I have finally gotten hold of Furuba episodes 9-26. *cries a pail full* Oh, Shi-chan! Oh, Hatori! We meet again...!!*huggles her bishies* *POOF!* *they turn into Juunishi animals*
ehek. *sweatdrops*
Anyway, I don't really want to do a review about it. I just want to tell how I feel after watching it. Well, I feel... GREAT!!! WONDERFUL!!! It was packed with bishies, more bishies, loadsful of bishies!!! *nosebleeds all over the place* LOL Seriously, it was one of the sweetest animes that I have ever seen. And it was uber-kawaii!!! ^___^ I thought that it was going to be a love story where Tohru would have to choose between Kyou and Yuki. But I was happy to know that it was more than that. It was a story about facing your fears, discovering your self and finding the place where you belong. The title is just perfect, because it was not just the "onigiri", but (almost) everyone else who has finally found a place in the game of "Fruits Basket". *winks*
So now we can talk about the bishies!!! ^___^ I am now an official member of the "Super Handsome Blossom Trio" Fan Club. LOL Hatori-Shigure-Ayame, aishiteru!!! *drowns her bishies with kisses* LOL Hatori inspires me a lot because he is a doctor and because his love is beyond words. I fell in "love"-at-first-sight with Shi-chan ever since I first saw his pic, and my "love" for him intensified with every episode. He is so darn sweet! And my goodness, when he wears a suit I can only go 'goo goo eyes' at him. Ayame is funny and weird, and even though i don't like him as much as the other two, but I'm still putting him in my bishie list because they are a trio. >.<
This is definitely an anime where the boyz are just too adorable. Too bad though, we can't hug them. >.< But besides the boys, I really learned a lot of valuable concepts from their individual stories. Somehow, I could relate with every character - especially Ri-chan, Yuki and Kisa. I laughed with them, and cried with them. The Souma story that touched me the most was that of Hatori, and next is that of Momiji. I was also able to collect a lot of inspiring quotes from the series. Here is my personal favorite:
I'm not any stronger than I was before, and nothing has changed that much.
But... let's face it.
What's really important is not the fact that I once was weak,
But having the will to become stronger.
-- Souma Yuki--
Akito, by the way, is a little sick in the head. I cannot undertand why Syivee likes him so much. LOL I've been wondering though who have inherited the Juunishi forms of Rooster and Horse. They were not in the anime. I wonder if they are in the manga. Hmm.. I also wonder if the manga is finished already, and if it is, how it ended. Anyway, if you haven't seen Furuba, then you're missing out on a lot of good things... and a lot of kakkoi bishounens. *nosebleeds again* See it to be a part of the Fruits Basket experience. >.<
No comments:
Post a Comment