[fangirl mode... ON!]
GYAAAAAAAA!!! I'M SO IN LOVE WITH LEE JI-HOON, KANGTA AND SHIN HYE-SUNG!!!!
Click THIS to know what I'm talking about!!!
Last night I was watching them perform on TV, and I was like grinning from ear to ear. My gosh... They are such cuties!!! Especially Lee Ji-hoon! ^_____^ And their song "I Swear" is really something! I can't get the tune off my mind!!! ^o^
seul peum ee juhn bur ra hae doh nun mul bbun ee ra doh
I swear my love that you're everlasting
ki da ruhm ee juhn bur ra doh seul peum bbun ee ra doh ki da ryuh
sa rang hae sa rang hae ~
Just wanna give you my heart
(I swear my everything in my heart..
all the sadness and nothing but tears…
I swear my love that you’re everlasting…
With all the waiting, with nothing but sadness…
I’m waiting..(I love you, I love you)
Just wanna give you my heart…)
*swoons* Oh sweet! LOLz
more piccies here
No comments:
Post a Comment