Monday, May 10, 2004

ALL IN


Today is May 10, 2004 - the 23rd wedding anniversary of my parents! Omedetou!! ^___^

Anyway, Hya-chan has texted me the other day and told me that she will be bringing my copy of Beautiful Days and Summer Scent this week. I am so excited! I was hoping that she was able to buy All In for me too but I guess Hya-chan was a little confused, cos she bought it for herself. Hehehe Anyway, she said I can burn from her copy so that's cool. Hya-chan really made good use of her Manila trip and bought a lot of titles for herself - Lavender, Love Storm, Winter Sonata, All In, Attic Cat, and Hana Yori Dango. ^o^ Ureshii... me wanna just borrow and burn... ^_______^

Hya-chan is hooked to chinese/korean tv dramas (and now starting to have an interest on animes ^o^), I guess many thanks to ME. hahaha When she texted me, we got into a brief discussion about Lee Byung Hun, and apparently, Hya-chan is as obsessed over him as I am. ^o^ So I'm really excited to see her this wednesday so that we can just rant and talk like fan girls. hehehe She's currently watching her All In VCDs now, and she texted me to say that Lee Byung Hun, besides looking extremely yummy, actually exposed his BUTT! LOLz! LOLz! When I learned that, I immediately got my VHS tapes of All In and immediately watched it! Hehehe It's really nice - with Lee Byung Hun acting so tough-y and cool - BUTT.. I mean, but (hehehe) I still like Beautiful Days more. ^o^ I really can't believe that Lee Byung Hun and Song Hye Gyo are a couple in real life. Tsk. Someone who's as chokakkoi as Lee Byung Hun is already attached, and to a very beautiful woman! [sigh] How can something so "picture perfect" actually exist? Anyway, based on my past few weeks of "byunghunism", I am able to conclude that Lee Byung Hun is a damn good kisser. LOLz! LOlz! I haven't exactly kissed him, but I can just feel and know that he is. ^o^

Anyway, I really like the term "All In". It's a term used when gamblers put everything they've got on stake, risking their all for the ultimate prize. And starting this wednesday, I want to develop that kind of attitude as well. You see, I'm going back to school already, and I will be in third year. I have 11 subjects, and med life is never easy. But this time, I want to be really really serious. If this is God's will for me, then I want to seriously face the tests. I want to do well in school. I want to really learn my lessons. I want to be deserving of my scholarship. And I never want to feel the anxiousness I felt when I thought I couldn't go to school anymore because I almost lost my scholarship. I don't want anything like that to happen anymore. From now on, I will have to put everything I got in my studies. Cos this is really the most important thing for me and for my family.

Wish me luck... ^o^

No comments: