I just came back from a very enjoyable night. Dr Mangorsi and Dr Eppie were so so so so nice to actually treat Bandoy, Hya and me to dinner at PJoe’s and then to watch Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire!! YEY!!! [jumps around in glee] YEY!!! [jumps around in glee] YEY!!! [jumps around in glee] I feel overjoyed just at the thought of it because I never thought I could watch it today. Frankly, Hya and I are post-duty and we, er, still haven’t taken our baths… [embarrassed x__X] But Dr Mangorsi said “KEBS” and she said it was FREE so we couldn’t help ourselves, we just had to go with them.

And damn, it was great! ^______^ The boyz are all so tall and big, and Emma Watson is such a pretty young lady now. It’s hard to believe that they’re all grown up, and that we actually grew up with them. I like the actors who played Cedric Diggory, Victor Krum and Fleur Delacour. And I am just so pleased that they chose Ralph Fiennes as Voldemort!!! [claps hands] He’s so Dark Lord-ish! I love it! [giggles] For me, I think this movie by far is the most satisfying and exciting among the four HP movies (although I love the previous movies as well). I hope they’d hurry up with the next movie and I hope the actors don’t grow up too fast so that they’d still be able to play the characters until the last book.
YEY!!! [jumps around in glee again]
Oh yah, before I forget, I just received the CDs from Andrew today. YEY!!! Most of the CDs are Juhara’s orders though. But it doesn’t matter anyway cos I can always borrow from her. We ordered the following anime: Tenjou Tenge, Wolf’s Rain, Otogizoushi, and Tsubasa Chronicle (YEY!! YEY!! This is what I’m most looking forward to ^___^), as well as the following Jap movies: Hana and Alice, Yomigaeri, Go, G@me, Crying out For Love In The Center of The World, and Install. I’m just so excited!!! ^___________^
Anyhoo, Must.Take.Bath.Now. [giggles] I reek. Nyahahahahahahahahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment