Thursday, December 15, 2005

FEATHERS OF MEMORIES


I’ve started watching Tsubasa Chronicle now and finished 6 episodes in one sitting. I am a mix of emotions right now. I feel very excited, because I’m seeing well-loved CLAMP characters before my very eyes, yet I’m feeling extremely sad as well. WHY, OH WHY DOES MY SHAORAN HAVE TO SUFFER SO MUCH!? I felt a squeezing tightness in my chest as he held the hands of an unconscious Sakura, and the tears just fell from the corners of my eyes. I was even more distressed when Sakura opened her eyes and upon seeing my ShaoRan, uttered “Who are you?!” to him. It was like my world crashed into pieces. It’s not happy-joy-joy like Card Captor. In fact, I don’t want to compare it because both are different but equally wonderful CLAMP animations. But I don’t want to watch it anymore, not because I don’t like it, but because I LIKE IT SO MUCH but I only have until episode 11. So if I finish everything tonight, I will be frustrated for the rest of the week because then I will be left wondering what happens next. [grumble... grumble...] I wish Andrew obtains the rest of the episodes soon. I can’t wait to complete my copy. But then I have a feeling the anime will also be unfinished, since I think the manga is still ongoing...

But at least I was able to download the opening and ending songs. Gosh, I just love BLAZE by Kinya and LOOP by Sakamoto Maaya!! ^____^ I think both songs are really appropriate for the story. And the opening and ending clips, by the way, totally capture my heart. I don’t know. Maybe I’m just so biased because it’s my ShaoRan and you know how much I love this little guy! [winks]

I took a TRC character test the other night, and TA-DAH! This is the result:



I definitely agree with the “often times very sleepy” part... Nyahahahahaha ^___^

No comments: