The nice thing about these internet cafes is ... the DSL connection. ^O^
I can actually watch YouTube! Without the images pausing every other second! Wehe. XD Nevermind that people are staring at me because I'm playing

What is a Suzumiya Haruhi? I noticed that a lot of CDOtaku members have taken a liking to this anime. And even Suoh-san mentioned "Hare Hare Yukai", which I just learned is the ending theme. I watched the clip in YouTube, so cute lah! Makes me wanna dance along~ (and I don't dance! Wehe)^O^ Haay. I miss my CDs.
Speaking of CDs, two nights ago, Hya slept over at our place. She brought her laptop along, supposedly so that we can watch some of our most favorite korean movies. But I was preoccupied unzipping (again) all the HanaDan scanlations into her Drive C, so Hya and Shay ended up sleeping early, while I read volumes 20-29 again. XD I so love Doumyouji. Promise!! I love it whenever he forcefully pulls Makino's arm and then wraps her in his warm embrace, or else kisses her passionately. I so love Doumyouji. Promise!! ^O^ He's so tall too, which makes me wish sometimes that I'm shorter because I want guys to be taller than me. XD
CDOtakus is in Wikipedia. Wehe. Click here.
I'm going back to Batangas again tomorrow. Will be back on Saturday. *sigh* At masusubaybayan ko na naman ang Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition at ang Gulong ng Palad. Wehe. XD
No comments:
Post a Comment