Saturday, June 17, 2006

PIFFLE PRINCESS HOURS


I've started my OB duties already. So far, I've had 2 24-hour duites for the week, one in LR-DR and one at Ward15. It's toxic, it's tiring, it's a pain in the ass neck, but that is too be expected since it's OB, and also since it's PGH. The system is still so confusing for me though. The decking of patients, the assignments for OR assists, the duties and responsibilities of an intern... they still don't make sense to me. I can't help but compare it with NMMC, and it makes my clerkship seem like a better training ground. But I don't want to be dismayed. Learning is an opportunity you have to get for yourself. Any place I am in must be a ground for attaining new knowledge.



Anyway, I don't really want to talk about those *boring* stuffs. Yesterday, since I was post-duty and since I had Saturday off, I spent the entire afternoon and night watching the manhwa-based korean dramaGOONG (aka Palace/Princess Hours). hehehehe ^o^ I finished episodes 4-9. The pacing of the story is a bit slow, but so far, it's OK. It has a lot of fun and happy moments too. Enough to keep a post-duty intern like me up until 3am, hehehe The guy who plays SHIN isn't very good looking, but he has his good angles too. The guy who plays YU is a bit cute, but not enough to make me go ga-ga over him. hehehehe Tonikaku, I'm not really attracted to boyband/boylet type of bishounens. Except maybe for Matsumoto Jun. *sheepish* Because they are usually too baby-faced, too skinny, too fashionable, and it's like anytime, you'd expect them to pick up the mic and sing and dance to some trendy tune. Teehee. But they're OK. I like both of their characters. Chaegyung is so lucky to have both royal hotties chasing after her feet. Haaaayy... Fantasy. Everything is not real. That is why I should stop watching these doramas... they always give me a fake sense of reality.
(Ehek. Me stop watching doramas? That would be like saying DIE MISAKICHAN! DIE! LOL XD)

Anyway, I can't finish Goong now because I'm going on duty again tomorrow. I don't know when I will be able to watch it again, but hopefully soon.



"I'll be by your side forever, just to make you smile..." --- YUL

No comments: