(HA-HA-HA *EVIL LAUGHTER*)
Lately, I've been having a streak of bad luck. *sad* It started early last week, when I stayed up all night doing that wretched test paper for the BHWs (which we never used! @#$%^!) and that visual aid for self breast exam. So when Tuesday came and we were off to Batangas yet again, I was all groggy and so-not-myself. When we arrived at the staffhouse in Sto. Tomas, I got off the van, and as if in a trance, I slowly walked a few steps backwards and WHOOSH! MY RIGHT FOOT FELL INTO A DAMN MANHOLE-LIKE CANAL! And with my body's "delayed reaction mechanism", I didn't even realize what happened until a blockmate gasped and pointed to the bottom of my pants, which has turned icky and gooey black (please, I don't even know what stuffs were in that canal XD). Tonikaku, I had to wash my pants, socks and shoes that afternoon, and interestingly, Tide Nature Fresh also has a sensational cleansing effect even without me doing the slightest bit of effort. But I did brush my pants and shoes very well. After all, who would want to smell like canal reek? XD
And then I learned that the domain for CDOtakus expired! I almost cried in panic, especially when I couldn't contact Haku-sama. Hidoi de-su, not replying to my texts. I thought they don't care anymore, and that they'll just let it go... short of saying let's just crush misakichan's ultimate otaku dream, ho-ho-ho... Hidoi. >.< But anyway, that problem has been resolved too. Haku-sama texted and told me that they already have the money and hopefully, the forum will be up again by next week. YEY! ^________^
Anyway, since last week was already our final week in Batangas, we had to scrimp out some amount of cash to buy presents and food, etcetera etcetera... And since I still didn't have my allowance yet (and I really don't want to bother my parents cos I know they don't have money too...), I just have to trust that God will provide. *raises fist* I SHALL LIVE BY MY FAITH!!!! Teehee. XD Anyway, to make the long story short, I only had PhP30 yesterday. But God is good and he does answers prayers. So now I'm not broke anymore. As you can see, I'm even splurging in an internet cafe, hehehe XD
Anyway, my sister sent me my uniforms already, plus a bunch of other stuffs. She's so uber-nice, she sent me some of my audio cds, plus burned my Hachimitsu to Clover tracks into one cd for my music pleasure. YEY! She even wrote me a 4-paged letter, and that was just so cute, because my sister is lazy and she's not the writing type. Gah, I miss my family so much. But I must endure 11 more months. I have to be strong.
Actually, right now, my thoughts are so disorganized. Even my feelings as well. There are pangs of envy, a touch of indifference, and a chunk of dread all mixed up within me. Don't bother asking, cos I'm not in the mood to dissect the root of all these stressful emotions. But one thing's for sure. Gone are my carefree COMMED Days. No more Batangas trips and easy breezy lifestyle. No more afternoon siestas. No more kapamilya telenovelas at night (WAAHH!! I still wanna watch Sa Piling Mo, bahala na jologs! XD). From now on, it's HELLO PGH! (damn, you're so big! XD), HELLO OB-GYNE DEPARTMENT! (wah! you're so toxic! XD), HELLO PREGNANT WOMEN! (oh my, forgot how to repair episiotomies na!! XD)
HELLO INTERNSHIP IN THE REAL WORLD.
No comments:
Post a Comment