Wednesday, December 26, 2007

MEET A PIFFLE FAVORITE!
KAWASUMI AYAKO




This seiyuu has done a lot of my favorite characters including Noda Megumi (Nodame Cantabile), Saber (Fate / Stay Night), Yoshida Kazumi (Shakugan no Shana), Ohno Kanako (Genshiken), Satou Kaede (Kidou Tenshi Angelic Layer), Mahoro (Mahoromatic), Misaka Kaori (Kanon), Ikusawa Ruriko (Gatekeepers), Sakuraba Aoi (Ai Yori Aoshi), Elie (Groove Adventure Rave), among soooooooooooooooo many others!!! Recently, I've "heard" her as Fuu from Samurai Champloo and Sakurano Tazusa from Ginban Kaleidoscope. She's really a great seiyuu! (^o^)v

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


CURRENTLY WATCHING: Samurai Champloo , Ginban Kaleidoscope , Saiunkoku Monogatari, Miyuki episodes 1-7 , xxxHolic

CURRENTLY READING: The Tailor of Panama (I stopped reading this halfway. I didn't like it u__U), Coraline , Stardust, Smoke and Mirrors

CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: Sakamoto Maaya (Saigo no Kajitsu), Rie Fu (I So Wanted, Decay, etc), Minmi (Shiki no Uta)

CURRENTLY CRAVING FOR: Oishi Ridges Wasabi Flavor

No comments: