Monday, May 11, 2009

NEW PORTABLE DVD PLAYER! YAY-NESS!

My boyfriend's dad got me a new portable DVD player as I've requested.
It's not for free though. Hehehe But I love it! ^______^<3<3<3
I think it will feed my otaku fandom very well. XD


It's sleek and shiny black! w00h00!


OPEN SESAME!


Sorry about the glare, but the picture quality is actually quite nice.
(It's my crappy phone camera that doesn't take good quality pics, hehehe)



In fairness, I tried playing DVD, VCD, CD, .avi files in USB (yes, it has a USB port!), and they all work pretty well.
I also tried some DVD9 discs and it was able to read it too!
(But I think it couldn't read one of my Taiwanese doramas, but it's OK... It can't be TOO perfect, hehehe...)


And it also comes with...

a padded bag, and


some accessories (ac adaptor, car charger, earplugs and remote control)


Pretty cool huh? ^____^



I posted the pics because there are still some stocks available for grabs so you can just order through me...
Offer good while supply lasts, I guess. Hehehehe



No comments: