Tuesday, May 11, 2010

REACHING YOU (and my goals...)

Although it has minimized a bit, I must admit that my Kimi Ni Todoke flames of fandom still hasn't died out yet.
*points at blog lay-out* See!?!

For my Nokia 5000, I use a pic of Kazehaya as wallpaper (so I can perpetually stare at his loving smile<3).
For my Sony Ericsson G605, I'm using this:



I love this picture!

Everytime I look at this image, a lot of thoughts run through my mind. What is Kazehaya thinking while his arms are wrapped around Sawako? We know he's possessive and all, and here we see him acting really boldly and playfully. There is a hint of satisfaction and smugness in his smile, yet he's also blushing as if really shy. Look at those long arms and big hands. Is he hugging her tightly or holding her loosely? What on earth is he thinking!?!

And Sawako... What is she thinking right now? We can see that she's a bit of in shock, probably from embarrassment or surprise. Her eyes are wide with disbelief, is she fearful, or just naive that she's too happy where she is? Her arms are held up. Is that a sort of defensive move or was she just caught unaware when Kazehaya grasped her from behind? And that stray strand of hair atop her head (ahoge FTW!), did she take a bath this morning!? x___x

These are some of the questions I like to think about whenever I stare at this wallie. I think I'll keep this image for some time on my phone. Right now, I still haven't found a new anime too go crazy over, although I am currently following Kaichou wa Maid-sama, which is also really fun and Usui is mucho delicioso. I also recently finished The Gargoyle of the Yoshinagas and Himawari, underrated animes which I believe deserve more attention and love from otakus. Among so many other titles, I'm downloading Bakemonogatari right now, which I think will be a real feast since I love animes with interesting and unusual plots. *sigh* I wish I have more time to watch animes. The to-watch list just keeps getting longer and longer, but I'm not using my spare time wisely. I have to be more firm in reaching my goals, or else I'll be stuck with a whole lot of videos which I couldn't possibly finish watching in this lifetime.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ako naman yaoi pic ang wallpaper ko ngayon sa fone. lol.

for anime try: Arakawa Under the Bridge, Giant Killing, Baka To Test To Shoukanjuu, Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou, Seikon no Qwaser

and if you like shinsengumi based shows: Hakuouki - Shinsengumi Kitan