I feel quite tired. My cousins came over for the past week, and it has been quite a stressful experience for me! They happen to be four very hyperactive kids, and i got quite busy running after them. I had to wake up early to clean the house, only to see it get messed up again. I couldn't watch my TV shows, cos they (and my aunties) have been hogging the TV. And so I missed this Hyde and Gackt thing, which I wanted to tape. Zannen! *sad* Anyway, my cousins left yesterday, and even if I'm glad that we now have some peace in the house, I'm sure gonna miss those four little "brats". *grins*
Well, at this point in my summer vacation, I would just like to ponder at the things that I've done and I realized that i've not done much. *sad* Well, i still have some stuffs to arrange, some letters to write, ~ 5 novels to read, ~ 20+ anime VCDs and ~ 6 chinese/korean TV drama series to watch, and I still have not touched my med books! Yes! I have to study during the summer too, because i'm already forgetting my lessons. I'm already "out of shape" mentally... (physically? *LOL* i've never been "in shape" pysically! o.O;;). Only a month and a half of my vacation is left.
I guess I'm a pretty organized person. I like to plan out and do things in a certain order. And I did plan out the stuffs that I should be doing. But then with the 2-week trip I took and the 1-week visit of my relatives, the natural order of things have been disrupted! And when things don't go my way, somehow, I feel very disoriented. And when I feel disoriented, things don't go my way. :p
I should get back to doing the stuffs that I should do. Time is being wasted.
No comments:
Post a Comment