Thursday, May 01, 2003

ARIMA IS THE ONE I LOVE MOST


I AM IN LOVE (if that's possible) TO ARIMA SOUICHIRO.



Isn't he so adorable?? *grins* He has totally invaded my every being. *LOL* In my mind now, it's all "Ariiimmaaa-kuun... Ariiimmaaa-kuun..." When I'm alone, I would suddenly say, "Ariiimmaaa-kuun...". And before I would fall asleep, I would wish that I'm holding an Ariiimmaaa-kuun plushie (oh~ a live one would be hundred times better!!! NYAHAHAHA ^___^) instead of my pillow with the Pocahontas pillowcase o__O.

So what do I like about him?? Well...
#1 Arima is smart, and he's a model student. THOSE KINDS always have positive effects on me!!! (Well, unless if they are smart BUT they brag, that would put me in a KOROSU-mode x___X). But,
#2 Arima is NO conceited jerk -- he's really helpful, responsible, polite and nice and THOSE KINDS are really rare!!! *smiles*
#3 Arima has a balanced lifestyle and that's so admirable. ^____^
#4 Arima is good-looking and rich, and although looks and materials are not that important, but if they come with the package then wouldn't that be wonderful??? *grins*
#5 Arima is very very sweet. When he cuddles Yukino (we have similar personalities so does that mean I'm Arima's type too?? gyaaaa!!!!! ^o^), I could feel his warmth oozing out from our TV set. He always puts Yukino first. He treats her in a way that makes her feel so special. There was even a part where Yukino tells something like this to Arima, "I like the way Arima touches me, so softly and gently, as if I were someone precious to him..." Awww.. isn't that so so sweet???

The only thing I didn't like about him was that he could actually be er.. um.. ah... "ecchi" o__O. I wonder if that's the nature of boys. But other than that, I love MY Ariiimmaaa-kuun!!! (yes, even his dark side ^___^). I want to cuddle MY Arima till he feels sad no more. ^____^

No comments: