Friday, June 06, 2003

HAIR CARE


I'm presently wondering if the "instinct for fashion" is normally genetically encoded in the chromosomes of female species. If so, then I'm probably not a girl, cos I don't have that gene. x___X

*sigh* This morning I had a meeting for the acquaintance party we are organizing, and after lunch, some of my female friends had a brief discussion about hair. It got me into thinking: "Why is it that I really don't care about my hair?" o__O I know, it's a stupid question! But while listening to them talk oh-so-normally about hair treatment, I realized that I don't know much and I don't really care about it. I'm pretty baka when it comes to clothes and style, zit treatment and adipose reduction. And so I thought I am weird, cos these are supposed to be stuffs that girls should know by instinct. Where do normal girls learn about these, anyway? I've been very diligent in school, so I'm sure that things like fashion and making yourself look pretty were never taught in class. I think girls learn that as they grow up. And so, as always, i ask myself this same question: "Where was I when all of you were growing up?"

Bah. Why did I even want to talk about this!? LOL

No comments: