Saturday, June 14, 2003

MY SEMPAI AND MY PSEUDO-CRUSH


HOHOHO~ School has started and so it's another year to check out the BOYS. hehehe~ Actually, I'm not really that fascinated with the male specimen. But then if someone inspires you to become better, then that would be nice, ne?

MY SEMPAI: My sempai (translation: someone older than you) is now a fourth year med student (senior clerk) and so I can't see him anymore, because he will be staying at the hospital and no longer in school. *sad* He's really cute, serious with his studies, friendly, responsible, helpful, dances really well, and a great athlete (especially in soccer!! *grins*) Last year, he was a source of inspiration for me. He would often smile at me, and sometimes he would talk with me. Although most often, he would just ignore me. LOL I was totally crazy about him last year!! But anyway, that was all in the past. I am very happy though that I was able to see him three times this week: during the opening mass/convocation on the first day of classes, when he went with his classmates to the school to do something on the second day, and last night at the acquaintance party. I don't get the "dokidoki-I-can't-breathe" feeling anymore when I see him now, but I still think he's so so so so CUTE!!! ^____^ And wearing his blue and white clerkship uniform with a stethoscope around his neck is really weakening on the knees... *nosebleeds*

MY PSEUDO-CRUSH: My pseudo-crush (pseudo = false) is a third year med student (junior clerk) and he's totally different from my sempai. That's why he's a "pseudo-crush" because he really isn't my type, and so I'm not sure if I like him or not. LOL For one, he's not fair-skinned and he seems goofy. Plus we're not friends and he seems semi-attached already. But then whenever we meet at the hall, he would sort-of smile at me, and I get a little of that "dokidoki" feeling. LOL He became my pseudo-crush late last school year after my interest for my sempai has faded. But it was only during last night's party where I learned what his name is. o__O He seems funny, but I probably won't tell my friends that he's my pseudo-crush because they might make a big issue out of it.

Well, a few weeks ago, I realized that the word "MY" is really meaningful. When I say "MY" God or "MY" family or "MY" friends, it somehow denotes that they are "mine", that they are important to and are part of me. And so when I say "MY" sempai or "MY" pseudo-crush, I feel connected with them... Anyway, that's just me trying to be corny... *sheepish*

No comments: