Wednesday, June 18, 2003

SAY IT TO MY FACE


Something BAD happened last monday. There was a sort of mis-communication between me and my barkada (translation: circle of friends), and I (and another friend) were not included in the group for the project. It was a misunderstanding though, and I know they didn't mean to exclude us from the group. But what totally annoyed me (and yes, hurt me.. *very sad*) was the way some of my friends reacted. One girl said something like "These two are so annoying! Just leave them alone!" I don't know... maybe I've heard her wrong, maybe she wasn't referring to us. But the fact that they were talking in whispers in front of me and that they were obviously discussing about how we're not part of the group shows that I was somehow a cause for the "conflict". They weren't saying not-so-good-things behind my back, they were talking about it IN FRONT OF ME!! I felt so hurt. In fact, I was so stunned that I was close to tears. But I didn't want to cry. Not in the classroom anyway... Not in front of them...

I told my mom about it, but she said I probably just think too much, that I'm probably just making a big deal out of nothing. *bangs head on the wall* If this is "nothing", then why does it hurt me!? 'kuso! I try to live my life in such a way that people have nothing bad to say against me. I try to please everyone. I try to be good. SO I DON'T DESERVE THIS! If anyone has a problem with me, they should just say it to my face. I'm made of strong stuffs, I can handle it. But if they just talk behind me then it really pisses me off!

Maybe I just heard and interpreted them the wrong way. They are my friends after all, and I believe they care for me in their own ways. Maybe I'm wrong. But still, I feel very hurt.

No comments: