Saturday, October 11, 2003

SEMBREAK NA!


I've had restful sleeps these past few days. In fact, I just had an afternoon nap. *smiles* It's so good to say that without any guilt feelings! I don't have to wake up worrying that I have failed to do some stuffs; I don't have to make long lists of "must do's" at night; I don't have to fall asleep on the floor or on the chair; I have all the time in the world to just laze around at the comforts of my room and just read and read (and it's not even for an exam ^____^)... Yes, life is good.

Sembreak has come.

For this break, I have lots of fun things planned! I have to use these three weeks wisely so that when I go back to school on November, I will be refreshed and ready to take on the new challenges! I feel quite optimistic now that I've had some (well deserved) rest. Well, here's what I have in mind:

ROOM RENOVATIONS. I'm presently in the process of cleaning up my room. I actually have this thing for organizing and filing things! Like for instance, my school notes have to be arranged according to date, labeled properly, and filed neatly in a box marked "My Med Box". My books have to be positioned in a decreasing order of height. My anime CDs have to be arranged alphabetically. Then, since I have been given a folding bed so that I don't have to sleep on the chair, I've converted my study room ("my little office") into my bedroom. So I'm planning to give it a more personal touch by doing some decorating! I already took back my RK posters from my sister's room and I have a nice FF VIII poster near my bed. I'm also planning to put a nice wooden panda decor on the door that says "Misaki's Room". Or do you think "office" would sound better? Hmm... *thinks* Anyhoo, there will definitely be some changes in the room that will reflect the type of person I am. I'm quite excited to do this! *grins*

BOOKS. I have lots of novels to read! In fact I've already started reading an inspiring book last night. The books I have piled up are of different genre -- from romance to fantasy -- but what I'm really thrilled about is that I can finally read Tolkien's Lord of the Rings. Yes! After years of staring at the LOTR books in the bookstore and wondering why I can't afford them, I finally have the chance to borrow the entire set. Of course during the break I plan to read my textbooks too. NANI!? STUDY!? Yep! Definitely. Med students, who are future doctors, should not stop learning. We just take breaks from exams. ^____^

ANIME AND KDRAMA. Oooh... I just can't wait to start doing TV marathons! I still have many animes from my collection that I haven't got the chance to watch, plus my aunt sent some korean and chinese tv dramas that are bound to break my heart. Plus I still have some Jap concerts to watch too! The VCD player is going to be really happy (and hopefully, not really busted ne? LOL)

LETTERS AND EMAILS. I have some friends that I have been neglecting. *sad* And it's about time that I make up to them. I'm going to write long mails since I love letters and I love my friends! hehehe

SLEEP. It's the most essential component of the break. ^___^ I'm gonna try to develop a good sleep cycle, or proper sleeping habits. I'm not very positive though if I can do it, since I have very terrible sleep problems (i.e. can't wake up even if people yell at our house and ring our very loud doorbell for more than one hour), but I will try desu.

Well, so you see, it's not a very complicated line-up of activities. I'm quite a boring person after all. *laughs* But this break is defintely a blessing for me! Yes! Life is good. Sembreak has come.

No comments: