Monday, November 24, 2003

FOR P-CHAN


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"HUI ZHI BU QU"

by Melody
Xing Yuan OP

xiang shi le hun po / bu yuan fang guo
(like losing my soul / unwilling to let go)
you ni de gan jue / he ren he you ni de xian suo
(of feelings of you / and of any traces of you)
hui zhi bu qu de ji mo / shi bu shi huo
(can't wave off this loneliness / could this mean)
zhe fen ni yi jing diu xia de gan qing / wo hai zhi zhuo
(that i am still holding on to this love that you have cast aside?)


wo you dang zai ji yi shen chu
(i am wandering in the depths of my memories)
xun zhao can liu xia de wen du
(seeking for the remnants of warmth)
wo zai feng chui luan tou fa de jie shang
(in this street where the wind blows through my hair)
huai nian zhe xing fu
(i'm longing for happiness)
wo zai jing zi mian qian wu zhu
(i am standing helplessly in front of the mirror)
wo zai meng li huang luan zhui zhu
(i am pursuing in confusion in my dreams)
wo zai zhi you wo de shen ye li xing lai
(i awake by myself in the middle of the night)
gan dao... gu tu
(and feel... all alone)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Ehehe.. *embarrassed* Everytime I translate something chinese, I always feel that that it is not good enough. And I feel a little guilty, because I might not be doing much justice to this song. It's really a very nice song, and Melody's voice is just awesome. It's a very sad song too. No wonder P-chan and I like it sooooo much!!!

Psst.. P-chan! Naka-relate lagi ko! LOLz Kaw? *grins* I hope you like my little surprise for you. I know you'll like this. (Well, I THINK. ehehe) I'll give you a copy with all the chinese characters the next time we meet, and I'll teach you to sing it too. But you have to play Koi Yakanamono for me and teach me to pluck, OK? ^____^ YOSH! Next time I'll translate those other stuffs for you, but now I have to go home na. For the love of Ranma de-su. *winks*

No comments: