Monday, November 10, 2003

KYOU WA...


I am amused de-su.

I just checked my email and saw that P-chan has already sent the pix she took of us last week. I find my face very amusing. LOL It's BIG. For the lack of better things to do, I actually measured it (my face) the other night with a ruler. It was 6 x 8 inches. My mom said I am starting to look like my uncles (note: not aunties but uncles). That's not really something to be happy about. LOL But anyway, back to P-chan's pics, hm.. she actually sent her close-up pic too. I wonder how she'd react if I post it here or... *wicked grin*... use it as an avatar! LOL

Anyway, this week is PBL (Problem-Based Learning) week, so that means we don't have regular classes. We are just given a case and we discuss it with our small group and facilitator, read lots of books, and in the process arrive at a diagnosis, the pathophysiology, PE techniques, treatment, etc etc etc. It's almost purely research work, but the good thing about the PBL system is that we have loads of free time cos it's basically independent study. Our case now is about a man who complains of difficulty in breathing, and based on the triggers ("clues") given to us, we think he either has tuberculosis or emphysema. But then it could also be pneumonia or chronic bronchitis too. Hm.. I am supposed to encode my part of the group work but I'm lazy desu so I'll probably do it tomorrow. ^o^

When I went home for lunch, "Wo De Ye Man Nu You" was on Star Mandarin. I just learned last week that this is actually the korean movie, "My Sassy Girl" that everyone's been talking about. I actually have a VCD of it already but I haven't watched it yet because I let P-chan watch it first. So anyway, since it was shown on TV, then I decided to watch it. IT WAS TOTEMO KAWAII DE-SU! ^___^ Really! It was very very funny, and very very sweet. The guy wasn't cute, but he was soooo sweet! There was this instance when the girl told him that her feet hurts from her high-heeled shoes and so she sort of demanded that they should exchange shoes. He argued a bit, but reluctantly, he agreed to put on her shoes anyway! HAHA The crazy (but sweet ^o^) things people actually do for love. >.< It was a story of fate actually. They were destined from the very beginning. It's really really sweet!!! *grins*

Last week I was also able to watch another korean movie - Jang Na Ra's OH HAPPY DAY. JNR is so adorable! I've always liked her in NONSTOP and in her kdrama, MY LOVE PATZZI. Well, the movie is of the romance/comedy genre and it was also very amusing. ^__^ MANY MANY THANKS TO YUKICHAN for giving me a copy of that movie and the english-subbed version of FRIENDS. hontou ni domo arigatou! *hugz*

Well, anyway, after watching My Sassy Girl, I had to go back to school because I remembered that there was vaccination for Hepatitis-B today. We need this because we will be at risk of contacting the disease when we start dealing with real patients for our Physical Diagnosis class this sem. It's a good thing Yen-chan texted to remind me. So I went to the university clinic to have my first dose of the vaccine. It was given intramuscularly. It didn't hurt actually, but they say my arm will hurt a bit later. Sheesh. I actually feel a little regretful now because I didn't look when the nurse injected the needle. What was I afraid of!? Sheesh. If I can't even look at something as minor as that, how can I donate blood for Red Cross next time? Tsk.

Anyway, my head hurts. It hurts everyday. Bah.

No comments: