Yesterday was my Father's 55th birthday. We had some food and a few relatives and close friends came over. I invited P-chan and Yen-chan, and the three of us had a happy time eating, talking and laughing. Then we took pictures! P-chan has a mobile phone with camera and I insisted that she take my pic. LOL I'm not at all photogenic, but I like having my picture taken, anyway! *grins* P-chan said she'll send the pics to my email account. Maybe next time I'll share them here. *thinks* Hm.. maybe not. ^__^
It was really great that we were able to celebrate my Father's birthday together as a family. I think it has been 10 years since the last time we actually got to do that. That's because my Father used to work in Manila. But he's with us now. And I hope that it will remain that way forever.
Happy Birthday Pa. ^____^
No comments:
Post a Comment