Naze!? Why is it that my heart beats for you...? Why is it that I love you so much...!?
It has been raining almost non-stop since Monday. And I really don't like getting mud on my pants and this slightly weird smell of my uniform which didn't get enough sun-drying time. //sighs wistfully// Demo ne, I love the rain. I've always loved the cool air on my face, the gray clouds in the sky, and the pitter-patter of the rain against the ground. I find it... romantic. And like a miracle that happens once every blue moon, I'm feeling quite romantic these days... //shy//
The first Ranma episode I saw for this week was the one about Pantsu-Taro, the poor guy Happposai bathed in Jusenkyo and now transforms into this bull-like creature with wings. He was actually quite a bishie too! ^__^ Anyway, what I particularly loved about that story was the last part when he was fighting with MY Ranma (female mode) and Akane was trying to pour hot water on MY Ranma. But Pantsu-Taro (bull mode) pushed the kettle away and it fell off the cliff, and Akane, losing all senses, leaped off to save it with her dear life. When MY Ranma saw this, (s)he rushed to catch her, like the way he usually does everytime Akane falls from somewhere high. And while they were falling, Pantsu-Taro throws a big boulder at them, and it was really a very scary moment! But MY Ranma is strong, and he has somehow managed to transform himself back to his male form with the kettle of hot water in Akane's hand, and then he manages to break the big boulder into smithereens. They land on solid ground, and MY Ranma poses, one arm raised in a very heroic fist, while the other arm holds Akane to his (ahem) slightly exposed chest. ^____^ I thought it was a very yummy chest, I mean, a very yummy scene. //sheepish// It looked like a cover for a paperback romance novel. ^o^
Then there was also that episode where a graffiti panda falls in love with MY Ranma. And he was just so sweet! That episode made me realize that MY LOVE Ranma is a very good actor. [note: isn't it that when he transforms into his female form, he would often express this special talent by acting so sweetly among boys or pretending that (s)he's in love with Kuno? //winks//] But in this particular episode, MY Ranma really gave it his all when he falls on his knees and pretended that the (ahem) "love" he and the graffiti panda have was just not meant to be. And it was just so cute when the panda transforms into this kawaii girl (she was really cute de-su!). But of course, no matter how many times MY Ranma denies it, he truly cares for Akane alone. Because when this monstrosity of an artwork grabbed Akane, MY Ranma loses all rationality and instinctively ran to her rescue. Like a dashing knight rushing to save the damsel in distress. And he yells "AKANE! AKANE!" and you could really hear the ebb of concern in his voice. And as he swiftly and effortlessly jumps from tree to tree, I realized that My Ranma, well.. //squirms// anou, MY Ranma has a um, how should I say it... MY Ranma has a "sexy" back. GYAAaaaaahhh!! //hides in embarrassment// Really! Hontou ne!! His back looks so firm and masculine, oozing with bishie manliness.. //hyperventilates// And don't get me started talking about his chest again, because I will not have the strength to restrain myself... //sigh// Now people will start to think I'm ecchi or something.. //wipes blood from nose// ^____^
And the Ranma Christmas episode the other day was enough to get me into the holiday season and totally sweep me off my feet. Cos in the last part, to Akane's amazement, MY Ranma bought all the items she wanted for Christmas. He was even quite shy when he said that he wasn't able to wrap them because he didn't have the time anymore. He gave her a little kawaii panda stuffed toy! I felt so envious ne because I'm also into collecting kawaii panda stuffs (for the love of Genma ^__^). //sigh// He was just sooooo sweet and thoughtful!!! Why is he like that!? And all those girls (Shampoo, Utt-chan, Kodachi) were just so selfish and possessive over MY Ranma. Hmph! >.< But it was that episode that made me realize that what I want for Christmas is not really all the animes in the world or all the J-Pop cds or anything material. All I want for Christmas is YOU, MY Ran-chan. I just want to see you, to breathe you, to smile at you. Even though you don't exist for real, I just want to love you.
I sound so crazy. I feel so crazy. I've never felt this way again since Kenshin. Hahay. Is this really...
...love? //laughs//
HOW TO GET RANMA TO TEXT YOU
(for Globe Prepaid Subscribers Only)
Step #1. Dial 222 to inquire about your balance.
Step #2. Wait for the message that tells you how much credits and free texts you still have.
Step #3. Save that number in your phonebook as RANMA
So now every time you inquire about your balance, let Ranma be the one to tell you about it! ^__^
I'm really crazy noh? x__X
* Kathleen [Meg Ryan] and Frank [Greg Kinnear] finally spill that they don't have romantic feelings for each other. Kathleen realizes that Frank is in love with someone else. They laugh over it, then..
Frank: How about you? Is there someone else in your life too?
Kathleen: (pauses) Oh! Oh no.. no...
(smiles wistfully) But.. there is a dream of a someone...
-Scene from You've Got Mail
No comments:
Post a Comment