Several days ago, P-chan was supposed to bring her Jap friend (yes, a 100% authentic Jap!) over to my house. But since that day was my mom's birthday and we went out for dinner, so I just had to meet P-chan and her Jap friend outside the restaurant. Ehek. ^^;; Anou ne, I was really surprised and speechless when I was introduced to Kayo-san. She was really kawaii and seemed so sweet. I actually didn't know what to say to her! //bonks self// Why is it ne that words always fail me when I need them the most!? I was, however, able to muster up the guts to do a little bow and softly say, "Yoroshiku onegai shimasu" and she sort-of smiled (so kawaii!! did i impress her!? ^o^) and said something in Jap that I didn't understand. o___O Ehehe.. ^^;;; I was also able to thank her personally for the RK manga she gave me two years ago (through my very beloved P-chan ^__^). I felt really happy to have met her. I hope next time she comes for a visit, we'll have a longer time to chat and know each other. Ne, P-chan? Sa sunod ha? ^___~
After meeting P-chan and Kayo-san, my parents decided to buy some ice cream at this convenience store. So I was getting NONSTOP Black Ice Cream for myself (YUMMmmmm!!!) and when I turned, some guy was just entering the store. Immediately I froze and when he saw me, he sort-of smiled and so I also gave him a weak smile. Then he lined up at the counter. I just stood there and was totally like, OH MY GOODNESS!!! WHAT IS MY SEMPAI DOING HERE!!??
[Just a little background to probably those who don't know: My sempai is a 4th year senior clerk and he's totally kakkoi!! ^___^ He's a scholar, is a kewl soccer player, is friendly and responsible, is this year's crowned med knight, is SINGLE AND AVAILABLE. Nyahahaha //winks// He spoke to me (and knew my name!!!) on the very first day of my med life, and has almost always smiled at me everytime we met last year. //melts// How we got to know each other is a really funny (and embarrassing) story that I don't want to relate here, but basically he was some sort of inspiration for me last year. Anou... //squirms// let's just say he was the object of my "stalking activities" last year.. nyahahahaha! ^o^]
But that was then and I am mature enough to "outgrow" my craze over him (PUH-LEASSSSSSE!!! the world is teeming with bishies, why stick to only one!? LOLz just kidding!! ^____^v). Besides, ever since their clerkship started, I hardly got to see him anymore. So he's totally out of my system now. Demo ne!!! I wasn't prepared that time to see him, in a red shirt and shorts, at that convenience store.. and I WAS HOLDING ICE CREAM!!! ^^;;; My mom then nudged me and told me to line up at the counter to pay for the stuffs we bought, and I was like, "IYADA!!!" and gave her all the Twin Popsies. ^^;;; So my mom lined up NEXT to my sempai (IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME!!!! WaaaaaaaHHH!!) and I was standing in one corner, just 1 meter away from him (it was a small store) and praying that he'd at least look my way... //sheepish// BUT....! He didn't. Ehehek.. ^^;;; It took about 5 minutes for him to finally reach the cashier and I think he bought a cellcard and a RAZOR!!! GYAAAAaaaaa....!!! So totally M-A-N-L-Y!!!! ^_____________^ (well, unless if he uses it to shave his legs... //sweatdrops// JOODAN!!! ^___^v) And then when he turned to head for the door, he smiled at me again and I gave the same pathetic smile and a little wave. AND THEN OH MY GOODNESS HE SPOKE TO ME!!!! //faints//
Sempai: Hey, it's back to school again for you... (smiles)
Misaki: Ah... uh... yah... uh... er... (ba-ka!)
Sempai: So how is it?
Misaki: Ah.. you know.. exams and uh.. all that.. er...
Sempai: (said something that doesn't seem to register in my mind)
Misaki: (continues to stare stupidly at kakkoi sempai and continues to ramble non-sensibly x__X)
Misaki: (recovers and feels stupid) Oh..! SO! How are you? Still busy? I mean, with your duty?
Sempai: Ah yah...
Misaki: (rambles on) I mean you still have duty in the hospital right?
Sempai: Ah yah...
Misaki: (rambles on) So when will your clerkship end? Is it really that tiring!?
Sempai: Well.. maybe on March...
Misaki: (rambles on) AH..! That is so cool! You're almost a doctor! (ba-ka Misaki!! x___X)
Sempai: (makes a really cute face!!!) No.. not yet... I mean there's still PGI and the boards...
Misaki: (totally pleased at sempai's cute look) BUT!! you're almost there... RIGHT!? (laughs)
Sempai: (looks amused and sheepish at the same time)
Sempai: (realizes he's blocking the door) Well, I gotta go now. (smiles)
Misaki: Well, yah... (sheepish) Bye..!
Sempai: God bless on your exams! ^__________________^ (exits)
Ahhh.... WHAT JOY!!! hehehehe If that happened to me last year, I wouldn't have been able to sleep the whole night! //laughs// But it was enough to keep me smiling till the next day. Anou ne, I really need to be more witty!!! Argh! Where is my humor and wit when I need them the most?! Maybe contrary to the Misaki writing here who's soooooooo....... LOUD and CRAZY, the Misaki in person (believe it or not) is really a little quiet, often with an absent-minded stupid look, and has no particular concern about the events that happen around her. So it was actually quite a shock to my classmates yesterday when they told me about this "big news" that happened to one of our classmates several(?) months ago, and I told them (with my usual blank face) that I didn't know about it. They were like, "MISAKI! You're always the last to know!" And I just grinned and said, "Well, I guess I need to attach a Baron Super Antenna on my head to catch up with the news". Ehehehehe.... ^^;;; I guess it's just not my thing to talk about other people's lives since, well, it's their lives. I'm more contented just being glued to my anime or going online and searching for......
D2B >>> Dan + Big + MY Beam!
KAWeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... KAWAiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!
Look at him..!! //goo goo eyes// Isn't he just totally adorable? ^__________________^
No comments:
Post a Comment