
I found another D2B site again where I can view some of their vidz. Sugoi da ne! //happy// I can't believe that I'm obsessed now with watching online music vidz. Hahay. Too bad I can't d/l them, because:
Reason #1. I don't have a PC. ^^
Reason #2. I don't have a burner. ^^;
Reason #3. I don't know how to download. ^^;;;
Well, those reasons are pretty lame because I know that if I REALLY REALLY want to, I will pool out my savings (as if I have any money! LOLz) and let the cafe burn the vidz for me. But...
Reason #4. Yukichan said that the quality of .asf files are not very good.
And I think it will not improve at all especially if I will have it converted to VCD format (hm.. I'm still figuring out how to do that, hehehe). Besides, I'm quite contented already to just see them online. I'm afraid I might not be able to study if I just keep ogling Thai bishies at home, ne? ^____^;;
Hm... I have the impression from watching those vidz that Big seems to be the lead singer of the group. Big is cute! He is actually more of my type. //giggles// But my heart belongs to KAWEE-BEAM already... ^_________^
No comments:
Post a Comment