Wednesday, January 21, 2004

A TIME TO CRY AND A TIME TO SMILE

...to cry...


Last night, my beloved bid me farewell. //very sad// In the nth Ranma 1/2 episode, my love finally said "Sayonara" to me and broke my heart...

It was a really touching episode about his almost-reunion with his mother, and even though the series was left hanging, I thought that it was a better ending than many other series that I've watched. Ranma 1/2, after all, is an episodic anime. And I was very grateful, because even in the last episode, Ranma chose to be chooooooooooKAKKOI for me... When he saved his mom from that water pump explosion, he looked oh-so-masculine and oh-so-bishie-ous that I almost thought him to be an angel. My Ranma, you are indeed an angel. //smiles// And then when he bidded his mom farewell with an image of him in her dreams and promised that he would one day see her again as her "completely masculine" son, I thought that he was very admirable. //huggles Ranma// That's why I love you so much!!! ^_____^

And in that very last scene, when Akane and MY Ranma suddenly turned to look straight at ME, I felt that it was their way of saying goodbye to ME. I almost thought I heard Akane promising ME that she'd take good care of MY beloved. And then they turn to run off towards the future. Their future. //sad// And then I realized that the series has ended, that everything in life has an end, that one can never hold on for too long to something that's too-good-to-be-true...

Well... itsuka kitto... someday surely... I shall meet MY Ranma face-to-face. But until then I shall continue to wait and shall keep him dear in my thoughts, in my dreams, and in my heart... always and forever...

(ehehehe... sounds like a mushy love letter.. //sheepish// >.<)


...to smile...


This afternoon, our college didn't have any classes because we attended the Regional Med Whiz Competition, which was participated by 3 of the medical schools in Mindanao (MSU-IIT, DMSF and our school). One of my classmates was part of our college's team. It was very exciting because most of the questions were really difficult. it was a pretty close fight and everyone just wanted to qualify for the National Competition tomorrow. Well, with many thanks to God, our team won!!! YEY!!! //happy// We feel very proud. ^________^

After the quiz bowl, we went to watch a basketball game between our college versus the College of Medicine of MSU-IIT. We came all prepared with banners and um... these wave-able stick thingies with crepe paper of our school colors. And we yelled so hard and cheered for our team. After almost an hour of cheering and getting my glasses all wet and foggy (it was quite hot in the gym), OUR TEAM WON!! 83-67!!! WEEeeeeeeeeeee!!! It was a good game, and we would sometimes jokingly cheer for the opposing team. ^o^ Anou na... they had a cutie player who could play very well... //sheepish// Every time he'd make a shot, one of my classmates would yell "LOVE YOU TOO!!" Nyahahahaha ^________^ It was really funny because at one point, when he received the ball, he ran off all by himself towards OUR TEAM'S RING! And everyone just stared at him!! //giggles// That was so cute!

Actually, the reason why we have all these different delegates visiting our school is because we are the host for this year's APMC Convention. Tomorrow is the start of the 3-day convention and all med schools in the country will have faculty and some students who will be coming here. I was supposedly going to attend the convention with my classmates but I changed my mind and decided that I'll just spend that time at home with my family and also to study. //sigh// I wonder if I'll be missing some things... //sad// This chance can perhaps only happen once in my life... Demo ne, I have already decided. And I am not the type to be swayed by the decisions of my peers. But still.....
WHAT IF I MISS THE CHANCE TO MEET CUTE MED BOYS FROM OTHER SCHOOLS!??? WAAaaahh!!
Just kidding! ^_______^;;; LOLz!!

Ah! I just remembered! I saw my oh-so-kawaii sempai earlier at the quiz bowl. One of my close friends whispered to me, "Hey Misaki, your sempai has become even more good-looking!" //blushes// How is it possible that he is so busy with his clerkship but he can still manage to look oh-so-kakkoi!? //smiles shyly// I guess that is one of life's many wonders... ^__________^

No comments: