Thursday, January 01, 2004

SNAPFISH


I panicked when I got online. I couldn't see my Ranma banner!! //cries a pailful//

So I tried to check what went wrong and true enough, villagephotos is now prohibiting direct linking. ARGH! //pulls hair in frustration// So I hurriedly searched for a new host for my files and I just clicked on the first site that appeared. Snapfish. Haay, thank goodness it worked. //wipes sweat off brow// I can't imagine life without my Ranma... //grins shyly//

A little problem though is that Snapfish doesn't upload gif files and so I couldn't upload the stars-animated gif that I use as divider. I really like that animated gif because it's so cute. And it matched perfectly with the new lay-out. //sigh// Anyway, so I changed it to this kawaii chibi ranma-gumi image. The color doesn't match, but I don't care. //laughs//

Anou, I really like Ranma de-su. (ISN'T IT OBVIOUS!?) ^______^

No comments: