Monday, December 29, 2003

WINGS OF MY HEART


For someone who’s pretty much a jinx when it comes to PCs, I’m quite proud of the changes I did to my blog! //proud//

It’s soooooo….. PINK! //laughs//

I was planning to add other stuffs and do some more changes, but suddenly I’m feeling lazy already. All these HTML codes gives me headaches, especially since I know I’m more or less guessing when I’m editing the template, sort of like a trial-and-error thing. Hm.. I’m really bad at this, ne? //grins// But really, I’m already pretty much contented with what I see. Anou, isn’t Ranma baring some skin enough already? //doubles over with laughter// Seriously, I just love that pix (it was actually a wallpaper done by someone who’s worth praising!). It’s so sweet… //smiles while looking at pix//

I chose the color pink as background because it’s so “soft”. At least when I’m ranting, it doesn’t sound too “loud”. //laughs// I hope the colors aren’t too glaring. Pink is actually my favorite color, next to yellow of course! Yellow is my most favorite because it is so cheerful and bright and happy (just like me!!! ^____^)

KOKORO NO TSUBASA. So why is the new title of my blog “Wings of My Heart”? Well, I actually got that phrase from the first ending song of Rave. I don’t exactly remember the song anymore, but I like that line in the chorus. It gives me a…. sort of “light” feeling. I don’t know why so don’t ask. ^___^

Also, I’m really feeling mushy these days. NO, I am NOT in love. //rolls eyes// (Well, except if you count Ranma and Kaoru-sama and Kawee of D2B and… //laughs//) I guess it’s because of the stuffs that I’ve been watching, and also because of the mush all around me. I wonder if this is some sort of stress reliever… ^o^

Well, I also think that “Wings of My Heart” is quite fitting since my blog is quite a mush zone these days. And it sounds nice since some of the things that I write here, well, they pretty much come from the heart anyway. //sheepish//

“Without love, we are birds with broken wings…”
(Tuesdays with Morrie)

No comments: