Friday, January 09, 2004

STUCK ON D2B


Oh my gosh.. oh my.. oh... heck, I can't speak! LOLz I feel like I have something stuck on my throat! Nyahahaha ^o^

Really. I feel happy today. Because as I was surfing the net, I saw some kewl D2B links! Weeeeeeeeee!!!! Kaweeee Kawaiiiiiii!!!! //lots of hearts to Kawee, my "Beam"// Nyahahaha ^_________^


D2B>>> Big + Dan + Beam


http://www.rs-promotion.com/music/streaming/d2b_neverend_mv01.asf :: Is a video of a very nice song. Too bad it's not so clear. But never mind desu. I wonder what's the title of this song? So kewl ne. They seem to be playing with Jap bamboo swords. //smiles//

http://www.rs-promotion.com/music/streaming/d2b_neverend01.asf :: Is the song of that video. //grins//

http://www.geocities.com/d2btrip/ :: This site is like SO KEWL! You can like, listen to ALL of D2B's songs!!! ^_____^ I don't want to leave this cafe anymore!!! Waaahhh!!! I'm gluing my butt to this chair FOREVER!!! LOLz Hmm... Thai music is quite different from the usual Jap or Korean or Chinese that I listen to. But I like!!! I like a lot!!! Waiiiii.... LOVE D2B TO PIECES!!! (even though I really don't know much about them nor I understand a word they say, but BISHIES ARE BISHIES!!! Hohoho ^o^).

KAWEE, CHAN RAK KHUN!!!

(That's Thai, baby! and it means, "Kawee, I LOVE YOU!!!" LOLz!!!) ^______^


Must.Buy.PC.With.Burner.Must.Download.Or.Else.Shrivel.And.Waste.Away.

NyAhAhAhAhAhAhA. ^___________^

[disclaimer: i am not claiming these pics by the way. or these sites. they belong to their respective owners.]

No comments: