Saturday, February 28, 2004

UNMEI


The fate of my life wll be decided by the outcome of the next three weeks...

Well, OK. The fate of my life ACTUALLY lies in God's hands... LOlz I was trying to be a little dramatic... ^^;;

OK.. the month of March is just a corner away. What does it have in store for me?

WEEK ONE: Fourth Bimonthly Exams
March 1 (mon) - Pathology (lecture and lab)
March 2 (tue) - Psychiatry
March 3 (wed) - Pharmacology and Therapeutics
March 4 (thu) - Medicine
March 5 (fri) - Parasitology (lecture and lab)
March 6 (sat) - Surgery

WEEK TWO: Final Exams
(coverage from the very beginning o__O)

March 9 (tue) - Pharmacology and Therapeutics; Research paper deadline
March 11 (thu) - Medicine
March 13 (sat) - Surgery

WEEK THREE: Final Exams
(coverage from the very beginning o__O)

March 15 (mon) - Psychiatry (am); PCM (pm)
March 17 (wed) - Pathology (lecture and lab)
March 19 (fri)- Parasitology (lecture and lab)

Yes. I am in really big trouble. I am gonna be so so DEAD. And everything starts on Monday na! o__O
Well if I don't come back to blog, at least people will know what happened to me... x__X

No comments: