Wednesday, March 03, 2004

BIRTHDAY PURESENTO


Today I met with P-chan because she said she wanted to give me a surprise for my bithday de-su (even though it's still weeks away, LOL). And indeed I was so surprised -- more than surprised, actually. She got me, straight from Japan, an authentic RANMA 1/2 manga!!!! Ah my gulay! My vision kinda got blurry and I think I wasn't able to speak for a split second. Well, the fact that I lost my voice this week also contributed to that.. LOL ^o^

Anyhoo, my gosh... Ranma manga!!! WEEEEeeeeee!!!! With very nice glossy cover of.. is this Akane?! WOW!! Why is she so pretty and so er... formal?! And there's even a little yummy pic of Ranma posing in the inside cover...!! (nosebleeds) Weee!!! When I go home later, I will "drool" over this. I will try to read the japanese text and go goo-goo-eyed over my Ranma.... Weeeeee!!!! ^____^

P-CHAN THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!!! You are always so thoughtful... so nice to me! And I know you went through so much (grabeh jud!) to get this for me!!! My gosh, PhP1300?! LOL! I am really really very very ureshiiiiiii....!!! ^___^ And very very grateful. Sige lang, after our exams, let's go out and I'll treat you to a movie and snack and internet etc etc etc, OK?? LOL And also thank you (and your mom) for the Jerry stuffs. Lolz I am sure when I get home, my mother will take all of these from me. Nyahahaha And also thank you for the yummy snack kanina. LOL And sorry that I made you miss your exam and er, I think you were late for your class too. Ehehek. I'm sometimes quite a B.I. to you eh? LOL Iroiro, arigatou gozaimasu.
P-chan, daisuuuuuuukkkkkiiiiiiiiiii.....!!!!!! ^____^


And Ranma, wo ai ni. //huggles//

No comments: