Tuesday, February 24, 2004

WHEN I SEE YOU SMILE


Now I know why I had that dream the other day. It was a premonition... of what is to come... ^____^

Yesterday morning, we had our presentation for our Pharma research project, and I expected that the profs would be doing a lot of grilling about our study. However, much to my surprise, they really didn't ask that many questions. I mean, nothing that our group leader couldn't handle. (Ehehe.. ^^;; Well, as members, we were also up front for uh, support! LOLz) The profs just made a lot of corrections about our paper's format, and not about the study itself, so I was very very pleased. ^____^

So there I was, feeling quite happy, and on my down from our room, when I was suddenly confronted by a lot of senior clerks from nowhere... (Well, OK... they came from the canteen and not really from nowhere. ^o^) Anyhoo, it was quite a surprise to see them actually because we never got to see much of them during the year because they were always on duty at the hospitals. So anyway, I was on my way out the door when suddenly I looked up and there he was - right in front of me! - my dear dear sempai... ^___^ He looked at me.. I looked at him... We looked at each other. Then he smiled.. and I smiled (shyly ^^;;)... and then he said, in a very soft, almost inaudible voice, "Hi..." And then... well, and then he went on his way. LOlz But that exact moment I thought to myself, "Oh my goodness! When did my sempai grew to be even more bishie-ous!?! It should be a sin to look that good!" LOlz!! ^o^

So that simple encounter... that sweet smile... that simple "Hi"... lifted up my spirits the whole day yesterday... and even up to today. I guess I am so easily pleased! LOlz Sometimes I would just space out and smile... My gosh. I feel so stupid! Lolz! Actually, hm.. nakilig ko. //laughs// I am actually surprise that I am still capable of feeling such emotions. Lolz! Lolz!

When I see you smile, I can face the world.
Oh.. You know that I can do anything...
When I see you smile, I see a ray of light.
Oh.. I see it shining right through my life.
When I see you smile...
Baby, when I see you smile... at me...


Corny. //laughs//

No comments: