This morning, I woke up feeling really really good. I woke up smiling. I dreamt of my sempai. //sheepish//
It was a pretty weird dream, with lots of very weird settings, but at one point, we were all sort of in a big college of medicine celebration, and all the med students were there, and of course, sempai was there. And then I was talking to one of my classmates, and he was sitting nearby, and HE TALKED TO ME!! //sweatdrops// And as usual, I became so flabbergasted as to forget any forms of speech! Lolz (I am still speechless in front of him even in a dream! Lolz) And then my friends and I sort of went up to this stage, and he was also there (why is he following me? LOL), and then HE TALKED TO ME AGAIN! He asked me if I brought my laser pointer with me (ara!? why would he ask something like that?), and I said I didn't bring it and that if he needs it, I'll bring it next time for him. He replied saying, "Call me when you have it already." and I was like so nervous, and I said haughtily, "Why should I call you? Besides, I don't have money." (Ehehe ^^;; I'm still broke in my dream. Ehek.) And then he said, "Oh yah. Right. SO CAN I HAVE YOUR NUMBER?" And I was like so dumbfounded that I forgot what my cell number was! I stammered and said that I am going to get my phone so that he could uh, copy from my phonebook... HAHAHAHA ^O^ So cute. And all that time that I was trying to look for my cellphone, he was looking at me and well, just looking cute. And then I woke up.
Ehehehe ^^;; Why did I have that dream? I haven't seen my sempai since.... hm... oh yah, since we met at that convenience store last month. And I don't like him anymore! Besides, I won't see him anymore forever(?) cos he'll be graduating already, and he'll go to Manila for his internship and then I don't know what will happen to him after that. (Oh yah. And he's assigned to this hospital in Makati(?) with this female classmate he supposedly likes, and I totally hate. BAH!) Demo, I felt really good when I dreamt of him. Why's that?
And as I lay this morning in my bed, smiling, I remembered that we did became textmates for a while. Well, OK - for one night. LOLz Anou... //squirms// During my first year, because I really really really really liked him then, so I would sometimes borrow one of my mom's extra sim cards, and forward quotes to him! LOLz (You don't even have to ask where I got his number cos I have my "connections"! LOLz I have friends who are even willing to "swipe" pix from the bulletin board for me so that I can have a nice smiling pix of him. Ehehehe.. XD) Anyhoo, I think I did that a couple of times, and then one night, he actually texted back! I was shaking when I read his message. Well... as expected, he was really really polite, even though he didn't know me and I wouldn't tell him. He was very funny and very sweet. And he also said some very serious and responsible stuffs about being a med student and a future physician. I was really impressed... even more impressed... at him. //sheepish// And I.. I WAS NOT SPEECHLESS! I was witty, and funny, and he said I made him laugh. He said he enjoys texting with me. And when we said good night, I had the nerve to ask him to dream of me. And he said he will. HAHAHAHAHA Yah, when I am really in a crazy mood, I am really crazy. LOlz Besides, he wouldn't know. He'd never know. If he'll somehow find out, which is practically impossible cos I made sure to cover all my tracks (LOLz), I will have to kill him. Yes. I will have to kill him. LOlz!! LOlz!! Anyhoo, I remembered that this morning. That time was definitely one of the happiest 2-hours of my life. ^__________^
Anyhoo, now I just remembered that it's getting really late, and I am supposed to be encoding the medical history of my patient. Ehek. I haven't even started it yet. Misaki Principle 208: Pleasure first before business. LOlz Just kidding. Well, last Friday was my last clinics session for this school year, and I was assigned to the Pedia ward. And our patient was this really quiet 2-year old kid who has a markedly distended abdomen. His mother said he has leukemia. And I felt so sad for them. And it was really funny cos we were surrounding the patient, when one of my classmates asked what medications the kid was taking. The mother said she doesn't know and then she started taking out these medicine bottles from the drawer. My classmate looked at the labels and said, "Manang, these are anti-TB drugs..." When we heard that, all of us immediately backed away from the kid! LOLz! Y'know, TB - the national disease of the country. Airborne, infectious disease. Lolz I felt really sad for the kid. In fact, now that I've had 4 personal experiences with patients, I feel very sad for what I am so incapable of doing right now. Because all the patients we examine look up to us as if we have the power to help them in some way, and all we can actually do is perform physical examination on them, and tell them to get well soon. And then. we don't see them ever again. //sigh// I wish we can do more, but at this stage, I guess that's all that we can do. I guess I'm feeling a sort of helplessness.
Anyhoo, must make that report now. I hope I can update my blog again soon, but I think I'll be really crazy the next four weeks. Exams............!!!!! u__U
KAMI-SAMA, TASUKETEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment