Friday, March 12, 2004

MORE PURESENTO


I feel so happy de-su (and it's not even my birthday yet! ^o^). Today, I got a parcel from sweet sweet Yukichan and when I opened it, I was like, "Oh my...! Lots of CDs!" I think it's the first time she actually sent that many CDs... //thinks// ...but then she does send me lots of CDs all the time, heheh! And she didn't label the CDs, so when I popped them on the player, I was quite stunned to see the opening clip of Ranma... and then I realized... she sent me the Ranma series! ^___^ Well, of course not all of the episodes... I think there were 12 Ranma VCDs (= 24 episodes) plus an extra Gravitation OVA + L'arc~en~ciel + SMAP vidz! WEEEeeeeee....!! //claps hands in glee// So so happy de-su! ^___^ Yukichan is always so so extra nice to me. Hontou ni arigatou, my friend. //hugz// Maybe I'll call her later... but then I'll have to practice my tagalog first. LOlz!

My mom asked me earlier if my birthday theme for this year (as if there is even such a thing! LOlz) is Ranma, what's with P-chan and Yukichan giving me Ranma goodies! ^o^ Well, maybe it's because I love Ranma soooooooooo much, and I guess, it shows? Lolz Lolz

Yesterday, I got another parcel too from my Thai penpal. When I opened it I was like, "Oh my... D2B!!!" and so I popped it into the player and went to take a seat. When the first song started, I suddenly jolted from my seat and started jumping up and down.. up and down... and squealing like a crazy fangirl, to my mother's horror. Lolz! Well, the first track just happened to be my most most favorite D2B song!!! And well, even though I don't understand a word, but I really don't care because I love it so much! ^o^ Lucky de-su! Plus the CD cover is so.... bishie-full... I mean, beautiful. LOlz Big looked so... //sigh// and Dan was so... //haay// and Kawee.... //goo-goo eyes//. ^______^

Also, she sent me a copy of the korean movie "The Classic", which I heard has been given great ratings. And so I watched it last night with my mom, and oh my.... JO IN-SUNG!!! //drools// I haven't seen much of him since the original Nonstop cast has been replaced by new actors. Anou na, Jo In-sung grew CHUBBY! LOLz! Lolz! But he's still cute. And the movie was quite long.... like, 2 hours+. But it was really really sad and really really sweet, the typical korean romance with that certain painful twist. Really love it!! I expected to cry but I actually didn't! Tsk! Prolly cause my mom was beside me, Lolz! But it was really a touchy-feely story about fate, and about how love comes to those who are meant to have it. Oh sweeeeeeeeeeettttt de-su!! ^__^

Tonikaku, I've been really happy these days and I just want to thank those who are so sweet and thoughtful enough to even care (uuuyyy, senti... LOLz). I am actually contented with a simple birthday card or text, but I guess some special people just like to go the extra mile to make me smile. So I really thank God for all these blessings and most importantly, for all the wonderful friends He has blessed me with all these years. ^___^

And... HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATHERINE! I miss yah a lot! //huggles//

No comments: