Monday, April 19, 2004

THE SOUND OF MUSIC


The other night, the Disney channel featured The Sound of Music, and I watched it cos I didn't have anything else to do. I felt amused cos I could still sing almost every line of all the songs. ^___^ I guess it must've been one of my favorite movies when I was still a kid. But watching it the other night felt a little different from before because I guess I'm now watching it from a more, er, "mature" POV. LOLz And I was very excited and interested, particularly at the "love angle". LOLz! Grabeh, Captain Von Trapp (Christopher Plummer) is such a bishie! He has a look that makes you wanna melt, and he talks so kakkoi-ly. LOlz! And then the dance. When they did that Austrian folk dance thing, I almost fell off the rocking chair. ChoooooKAKKOI!! LOLz! And another favorite scene is the part when the flabbergasted captain confesses his love to a confused Maria in the garden. Ehehehe... ChoKilig. Nyahahaha

Also last night, I watched and taped the Do As Infinity Live and Talk Special: Gates of Heaven feature in WOWOW. I was quite disappointed because it was only an hour and a half long, and since it was a Live and Talk special, the artists kept popping out to make comments. Ahhhh... Very bad desu! I wished it was just a "plain" concert that I can just watch and enjoy. But anyhoo, it was still great. I love DAI music after all. But what really surprised me was that.... Tomiko Van gained weight! YES! Her face, which used to be heart-shaped, is now very.. round. 0___o ChoSurprised desu. I used to tell my sister that I need to lose weight so that I will look like Tomiko Van, but apparently it's the other way around... Tomiko Van gained some weight so that she could look like me... ^o^ Feh! It is so difficult to be THIS cute. Even popular Jpop artists want to copy my face. //giggles//

Speaking of DAI, I finally sent Yukichan our CD orders. Pchan and I pooled our money and asked (begged?) Yukichan to please burn us some DAI, ELT, Hikki, SMAP, Ayu and other jpop albums. I would've love to order animes too but no more money desu! >.< Besides, Yukichan said most of her animes are now in divx format, and I can't watch that cos I still don't have a PC. Dang! Save for PC first, buy anime later. ^___^

Anyway.. GACKT Rant!! It might be a little redundant, but yes, I'm still hooked to Gackto's Crescent album. Wehehe My most favorite track is Last Song. As soon as I heard the guitar plucking intro, I fell in love with the song right away. Yah, never mind that I still don't understand it. Ah wait... //reads translations// Ah OK. It IS a sad love song (for me) and so now I love it even more. Hehehe Here is a very touchy-feely line:

kono shiroi yukitachi to issho ni kieteshimattemo
anata no kokoro no naka ni zutto saiteitai kara
(Even if I disappear along with this white snow
I want to always bloom in your heart)

Yessss.. I really love that song! ^___^ It makes me wanna get my guitar and attempt at plucking. Dang! I should really learn to pluck already. LOlz Anyhoo, I also love Orenji no Taiyou (Orange Sun)!! When I lay on the bed and listen to the soothing voices of Gackto and Haido (yes! Haido! ^__^), I feel like being serenaded to my sleep. Wehehehe Then flashes of Moonchild memories come back to me, since it is, after all, the theme song of Moonchild. Yes. It kinda makes me feel sad and happy at the same time, and it makes a perfect close for the album.

And THIS is a perfect close for today's blog entry.



The flowers are, of course, for me... ^______^

No comments: