Wednesday, April 14, 2004

UNEVEN SKIN TONE


This morning I met up with a guy. Ehek. ^^;; LOlz! A friend in Davao sent me a CD thru this guy and we've been making plans to meet but for some reasons, we kept rescheduling again and again for the past two weeks and it was becoming quite annoying. Anyway, so I met him earlier... um... well, in fairness, he was OK-looking. Not really my type though. LOLz LOLz He just gave me the CD, said a few words, and left. Hm.. He prolly got scared at how I looked.. :p

Anyhoo... on to the main topic... I got back from my Camiguin trip last Sunday and I must say that I really had lots of fun desu! We went to Sto. Nino Cold Springs, Ardent Hot Springs, Katibawasan Falls, Mantigue Island, beaches, etc. As I said before, I planned to bask myself in the sun till I burn and peel, and that's exactly what I did! (and exactly what you'd expect from someone who hasn't swam in a beach for four(?) years! LOLz). Not that I know how to swim.. ^^;; Most of the time I was in the kiddie pool, hehehe But I pretended that I was watching over my little cousins... hehehe A most memorable experience was my sister (who also couldn't swim ^^;;) almost drowning. I guess she underestimated the height of the adult pool in the cold springs, cos she jumped straight into the 6-ft deep part! She was in absolute panic and yelling at me to save her, and she said I just stared at her BLANKLY. LOLz It was quite embarrassing for her cos a lot of people were watching but nobody came to her rescue. ^^;;; But my sis eventually managed to reach the side of the pool so she was OK. hehehe Anyhoo, I was looking forward the most to bathing at the hot springs but I was quite disapppointed because it was not as hot as I expected. I thought there would be smoke (err... water vapor? ^^;;) coming out from it - just like in Love Hina - but there was none. Prolly cos there were too many people the time we went and prolly cos, yes, I was at the kiddie pool. LOLz ^^;; But I was able to conclude that perhaps the REAL onsens are in Japan and so I should really try my best so that I can go there in the future to bathe. ^______^ But all in all, I enjoyed my Camiguin adventure very much. ^______^

So now I'm staying at home attending to my four naughty cousins who will be staying with us till tomorrow. They are really a bunch of hyperactive kids and they have this tendency to break things, so I have to watch them very carefully. I'm going back to the hospital next week to continue my volunteer duties, and I hope my skin color lightens up a bit by then. I think I really look funny with this uneven complexion... ^^;;;

Lately, I've been hooked to Gackto's Crescent album. I really love his deep and manly voice... ^o^ And also, I'm really loving the new L'Arc~en~ciel tracks - Ready Steady Go and Hitomi no Juuin. Yukichan said she'll send me a copy of L'aruku's new album, SMILE, and so I can't wait for that! She told me that I really HAVE TO listen to it. Tee-hee. She's really one big L'aruku fan.. LOLz She has been converting for me new L'aruku clips she downloaded from the net, and I thought that's really sweet of her. Hehehe Haido's really cute now... Ehehehe.. *winks*

No comments: