tsukareta ne.... //stretches arms//
I just finished putting images up in P-chan's blog. It's Kaori Mochida-inspired! ^___^ I enjoyed making it because I like ELT as well so it was fun searching for pix and editing them. I tried to make the lay-out as simple as possible -- well, I don't know how to make them complicated, anyway! LOlz The images are a little blurry though. Ehek. I'm not really good at doing stuffs with the PC but I try my best anyway. So I hope P-chan will like it. (And I hope she likes the title and description I made for her blog although it makes her sound like a mushy person.. hehehe).
Anyhoo, GOOD NEWS! GOOD NEWS! Well, for me anyway! LOlz Our TV got fixed already yesterday. And in the process, the color is back to normal too! Not the annoying pink color that we had to put up with the past few months. A piece of thingamajig inside the TV called the "power regulator" got busted so we had to buy a new one. Good thing it was relatively cheap. ^o^ So it's really good cos now we can watch cable and VCDs again, as well as play FF9 - in full color!! LOLz I feel so happy. I guess you can only truly appreciate some things when you've experienced losing them, hehehe
I've been trying out my new Jpop CDs and so far, all of them are great! I really like Onitsuka Chihiro's voice - it's so clear and refreshing. ^__^ Laruku's SMILE album didn't impress me much at first, but after listening to it for a couple of times, I guess I got the hang of it. I really like their song Feeling Fine cos it makes me feel good. It feels like taking a ride in a convertible with the top down and feeling the breeze in your face... y'know, that kind of feeling. Although, well, I 've never ridden in a convertible before. Ehehe.. ^^;; I wonder what the song means.... //searches for lyrics// Ehek. It's not a "feel-good" song pala...
nemurenai yoru ni ha kimi no maboroshi ga...
She said, 'Loving you made me happy everyday'
ano koro to onaji sa mujyaki na kao de hanashi kakenai de
(Are you feeling fine?
on sleepless nights, visions of you...
She said, 'Loving you made me happy everyday'
don't talk to me, with a face as innocent as it was back then)
Hahaha.. I thought it's a wholesome love song. I guess that's too much to expect from Laruku? LOLz Anywee, here's a cute .gif from their Ready Steady Go PV...
I also TRIED watching the Malice Mizer Merveilles concert. The opening was freaky and then out comes Gackto with this crazy hair and very heavy make-up, clad in a leather outfit with fishnet sleeves and skimpy leather SHORTS. Yes, skimpy leather SHORTS! //wit-weew!!!// LOLz Then they started singing (er, screaming?) and then started bashing their guitars and stuffs. ^^;; And then, after two songs, they started doing this sort of "ritual". x___X I turned the TV off when I saw that. I really like Gackto's voice, but I couldn't take the images. They were too dark and freaky, that I felt like God will rain judgement down on me for feeding my brain with such things. I guess J-rock is really not for me. //sheepish// I'm more like a "wholesome" type.. y'know, Morning Musume and the like. LOLz!
About Beautiful Days, I finished it already, and I really really like it a lot!! ^____^ Lee Byunghun was super-sweet and it was choooooooKILIG even until the last episodes! I kept thinking about it and replaying my favorite Lee Byunghun and Choi Jiwoo scenes until I realized that my "light-headedness" was preventing me from doing things I am supposed to do. ^^;;; So I returned the VCDs back to the box na. Anyway, I already placed an order for my own copy so I'll get to watch it again next time, hopefully with the korean language so that I can hear how Lee Byunghun sounds like. I have a feeling that he sounds kakkoi. LOLz ^__^ The Taiwanese dubbing was good though. I really like most Taiwanese dubbings, even in animes. ^o^
Um.. that's all. >.<
No comments:
Post a Comment