Thursday, May 06, 2004

SPENDING "QUALITY" TIME

:: with gackt camui ::

Yesterday, I taped BoA's Live 2004 -Love and Honesty- concert in WOWOW. I had fun watching it, since BoA is really so full of pep and talent. And the fact that she is korean but can speak fluent jap really impresses me, although I think I really shouldn't be impressed. hehe ^o^ Later that night, my mom and I watched a K-movie with jap subs in the same channel. I don't know the title but it was a korean wuxia love story, and the main guy I think was the one who played Wonbin's bro in Guns and Talks. Anyway, I didn't understand much of their conversations, but I enjoyed it a lot. I even tried translating it to my mom, but of course, most of the time I was bluffing. ^o^

After the movie, my mom kept switching channels to find other nice movies. But it was already around 1am and so she was feeling sleepy already. Then she switched back to WOWOW and my jaw dropped. Gackt's Crescent concert de-su! The same concert I saw last year and taped for Yukichan! When I watched it last year, I didn't know Gackt at all. But this time it's different cos I really really like Gackt now! So I hurried to tape it! I was still able to get the parts when he played the piano then guitar (chokakkoi!), when he cried(?) as they rolled in a cake and sang a birthday song for him, and till the last part where he did that little reenactment of Moonchild with some of the other casts (LeeHom pawa!! ^o^). I was filled with Moonchild memories and wished that I can hopefully watch it again. It was soooooooooo great! Even though it was a re-run already, but I was very overwhelmed. I felt so happy. ^o^ It's just too bad that I missed around 20-30 minutes of the first part, cos I think that was when he sang Last Song. Zannen de-su! >.<

It was already past 3:30 am when the concert ended and then I checked my VHS tapes before planning to go to bed. When I switched back to WOWOW, I froze at the sight of .... Haido and Gackto. MOONCHILD desu!!! Oh for goodness sake, why do they re-run bishie movies at 4 in the morning!?! I actually saw and taped it when WOWOW first aired it, but I gave the tape to Yukichan already because I knew she'd love it. So I hurried to my room and started rummaging through my VHS tapes to get a recyclable tape but.... NOTHING! I don't have tape anymore!!! GYAAAAAAAaaa!! I really just wanted to scream and pull my hair. Anyway, I went back to the TV feeling so defeated. I looked at Haido's face... looked at the clock... looked at Gackto's face... looked at the clock... looked at Haido and Gackto... imagined how furious my Father will be if I don't go to sleep already... looked at Gackto and Haido... and painfully... switched off the TV. Darn it. Moonchild desu.... and I wasn't able to tape it for myself. [weeps]

:: with lee byung hun ::

The other night was another eventful night for me. It was around 11pm when I switched to WOWOW and saw a K-movie that made my heart race. I had a feeling I know what movie it was, but I wasn't sure till I saw LEE BYUNG HUN!!! JSA de-su!!! [JSA = Joint Security Area] I was so excited that I called my mom to watch it with me. And although she was delighted at the mere sight of Lee Byunghun, but since it was subbed in jap, my mother decided to just sleep already and just wait for me to get my VCD copy (maybe within this month! ^o^). But I was too excited so I watched it. They talked a lot, so I had to really rack my brains and try to make sense of the kanji and hiragana subs (which made little sense to me u__u). But I saw and felt that it was definitely one heck of a great movie! Lee Byunghun's acting is so wonderful! He's really such a versatile actor! And since it was in the original language, so for the first time I got to hear his voice.... CHOKAKKKOOOIIII...!!! LOLz! LOLz! I really like JSA. It seems to have a heavy message about friendship, values, loyalty, and others. No wonder it is a box office hit! I really can't wait for my own copy! ^o^

After the movie, which left quite an impression on me (I won't tell the ending! ^o^), I switched to one of the chinese channels and GYAAAAAaaaaaa!!! ALL IN de-su! ^o^ Even though I have taped it and have placed a VCD order for it, but I've never really watched the whole series. And I didn't know... that Lee Byunghun... erm... wearing a sleeveless top... [squirms] looks really yummy.... Nyahahaha ^o^ I wanted to poke the TV to see if those pectoralis muscles were for real. LOlz! Anyhoo, I think it's really a great series, what's with Lee Byunghun playing aside his real life girlfriend Song Hye Gyo. So I'm excited to get my VCD copy too. I just hope my friend was able to buy it. [sighs -no more money de-su- T_T]

After that, I switched again to Arirang and was just in time to catch Showbiz Extra. And guess who they featured? LEE BYUNGHUN!!! Nyahahaha ^o^ He and Choi Jiwoo were shooting a korean tourism ad showing romantic tourist spots in their country. And I really love it because I really like Lee Byunghun x Choi Jiwoo (even though they are not a couple in real life T_T). The ad was so sweet de-su! Choi Jiwoo was so pretty and Lee Byunghun (GYAAAAaaahhh!!! ^o^) to die for!! LOLz LOLz Lee Byunghun had to carry Choi Jiwoo on his back and they were acting so sweet and loving... So envious ne... [sighs ^o^] Anyway, Lee Byunghun and Choi Jiwoo have an upcoming movie called Everyone Has A Secret and it was reported that Choi Jiwoo will have her first "bed scene" here since her debut. Ehek? With Lee Byunghun!? Oh my goodness! [covers eyes] I must buy that movie too! Me wanna see... Nyahahaha (^o^)v
[note to readers: I AM NOT AT ALL ECCHI!!! ^^;;;]
Anyway, this morning, there was a rerun of Showbiz Extra so I was fortunate to be able to tape that clip. Sugeeeeeee!!! I really love it! ^o^

Anyhoo, the reason that I'm so glued to the TV set now is because I am feeling so desperate already! Actually, I just finished enrolling today and classes will start next week already. Oh the pain! Back to the usual 'crazy', 'exhausting', 'unexciting' med life. [grumble... grumble...] But anyway, I still have around 5 days left so I'd better make good use of it... like for instance, maybe, study already? Ehek.. [sweatdrops] Anyway, I made another long ranting-fangirl entry again, but I feel relieved to finally get that off my system. ^o^ Now, I have to run. Cos my friends are waiting and I'm like an hour+ late already! Yikes!

No comments: