Today is the start of our Third Bimonthly Exams week. *grumble* *grumble* Our exam today was scheduled at 2PM, but I wanted to go to school early, so after dropping off my mail for my best friend, I hurriedly walked to the university. Around 1 block from the school entrance, when I was about to cross the street, I don't know... for some reason, I lost my footing, twisted my ankle, and in all my "glory", wearing my all-white uniform, holding my IM textbook, fell on all fours on the ground!!! I fell in the middle of the bustling Divisoria streets, with all the passing jeepneys and vehicles, in front of sooooooo many pedestrians and the flocks of university students who were just dismissed for lunch!!! A woman who was crossing the street even cried in surprise and concern when she saw me fall. Gyaaaahh!! So embarrassing de-su!! o__0 I immediately got up, and with all the poise I could muster, started to walk away. Needless to say, I didn't go inside the university but went home instead. I was too embarrased plus my pants was so dirty!! My goodness, LOL. Anyway, my left arm and ankle kinda hurt now. I think I really sprained them. *ouch*
So it's our BM Exams week, but what am I doing sitting here in front of the PC and not studying at all... *sigh* I'm still recovering from our Medicine Exam. I just know that I goofed up big time again in that exam. Especially for the endocrinology part, I just randomly circled the answers because the questions made no sense at all to me.. *sigh* I don't know why, but lately I'm really in a SLUMP. I can't sleep at night, but I can't study either! All I do is highlight my notes without even understanding or remembering a single word! *sad* I really have to snap out of this "dazed mode"... Now is NOT the time to be slacking off cos I don't have enough time to improve and maintain my grades... *kneels in prayer* Dear Lord, please help me.. Kami-sama, TASUKETE!!!
I thought I would've been motivated after last week's meeting with our scholarship benefactors... Yesss, the Americans who fund our studies came to check on how we're doing... Ehek. And during the two days that we met with them, I really kinda felt bad about not being the best that I am in my studies (or if this is already my best, then I guess I'm not good enough at all... *extremely sad*) Anyway, Fr. Barcelon said something really nice when he was invited to say a few words for us. He said, "I know most of you are willing to die for Christ, but how many of you are willing to LIVE for Christ?" I was really struck hard with what he said. It is really something that everyone of us should be pondering about. In this life, we really shouldn't be thinking too much about ourselves only, but really ponder on what more can we do for the society, what more can we do to make a difference, what more can we do to touch people's lives, and what more can we do for God's glory. And that is why I'm feeling even worse now about my present condition. I really should snap out of this "slump mode"...
MISAKICHAN, FIGHTING! AJA! AJA!
Anyway, on to the lighter side of things... I was really shocked (and was depressed for one night), when I learned last Saturday that ABSCBN will air PARI, dubbed in Tagalog of course. GYaaaaahhhh!! I just can't believe it, but last night they really aired it. Han Ki Joo (my beloved Park Shin Yang) was named CARLO (oh my goodness!), Kang Tae Young (the cute Kim Jung Eun) was named VIVIAN and Yoon Soo Hyuk (my ultimate love Lee Dong Gun) is going to be named MARTIN (oh my goodness-300x!!). I really really REALLY don't want to share the series to the entire country. I hope my korean boys don't get too sensationalized like F4... *sigh* I still feel like the country "stole" my F4 craze from me and that is why I'm not much of an F4 fan anymore (but note that I just got a copy of Jerry Yan's album.. ha.ha. ^o^). But Hya's sis said - much to my frustration - that nobody is going to like Park Shin Yang anyway cos he's SHORT, wears clothes that are TOO SMALL for him and he has BANANA LEGS!!! And that he wears very BIG NECKTIES with MATCHING FLOWERS!! *cries a pailful in indignation* How can she say THOSE HURTFUL WORDS about MY PARK SHIN YANG!?! That's totally UNFORGIVABLE!!! *burns in fury* But good thing she "redeemed" herself by saying that Ki-joo's role is PERFECT for PSY, because it really is. *swoons at PSY* (Besides, Hya's sis is the owner of the PARI copy we watched, ehehe...)
I really really like PSY, he is so so so so so so cute... Especially when he smiles. I didn't even care that he was speaking in tagalog last night.. I just love it when he smiles (he has dimples!! Gyaaaahhhh!! Kawaii!! ^o^), and also when he's mad. I really like him when he gets angry! His face just flares up, it is oh-so-manly. hehehe The tagalog dubbing is so funny. Besides Tae Young ("Vivian" *rolls eyes*) saying "AY BUTIKI!", KiJoo (my love PSY) said "Bulag ka ba?! Ayaw kong nahahalo ang mga asul at puting polo ko at ayaw ko ng mga lace at bulaklak! ANO AKO, BABAE!?!" LOL PSY is really so cute when he's mad... I really like him so much. And that is why the perfect word to describe me right now is PSYchotic - because I really am - crazy over Park Shin Yang.
No comments:
Post a Comment