Friday, November 26, 2004

SHORT POST


I'm quite amused today when I opened my blog and saw all these comments for me asking me about PARI! This never happened to this blog before. LOL Um.. to those who asked questions, I'm sorry I cannot answer you now, but I'll send you email when I can get back online again. Cos I still got a class and I might run late if I start ranting about PARI.. hehehe Who was it who asked me for the lyrics of sarang hae do dwel gga yo? Um.. Shizuka-san? ^__^ I made a "rough" romanization of it cos I could only find the korean lyrics, and well I can't really read korean perfectly, but I can read a bit. I'll either post it here next time or email it to you.

With lots of love to MY PARK SHIN YANG and to MY LEE DONG GUN. No matter how crazy my classmates are about you, I know that both of you love ME the most. hehehe ^______^

No comments: