Friday, December 24, 2004

REPLY TO BLOG COMMENTS


Hello! I’m sorry it took me this long to reply to the comments on my blog… I have been quite busy lately… ^^``

To ANITA> I already replied to your comments in the commenting section… On an added note, I was able to see a Yurisangja performance on TV. They are really a Korean male duo – I wasn’t able to catch their names though – but they also look good and seem quite popular. Sarang Hae Do Dwel Gga Yo is from their fifth album. I don’t know if the PARI OST will be released in the Philippines, but you can ask friends to burn a copy for you if you want. I’m sure with the popularity of the series, many people already got hold of the OST. ^o^

To PCHAN> Stop “infiltrating” my blog with your Song Seung Hun comments!! ^o^ But in fairness Pchan, he was totally kakkoi in He Was Cool! I was so dumbfounded just looking at him!! I cannot explain how he could look that way – that kakkoi… 0__o
I don’t have any SSH news, but I’ll be sure to update you if I know something!

To EVAREI, CARLA, CATHY, PERSH> Thanks for your comments about my blog and about PARI. I guess a lot of people know now that MY Park Shin Yang and MY Lee Dong Gun are really bishounens (good looking boys). But then that’s an already established fact. ^o^

To BERNIE> Thanks for your comments. Nope, I don’t study in Katipunan.. Where is that?! 0__o

To THEENA, CRISTINA, JENNIFER MEDILO, AILEEN> Much appreciated if you write your fan mail to MY Lee Dong Gun or MY Park Shin Yang, and NOT TO ME... ^^``

To CRAZYCHINA> Sorry, I can't give you his addy... Because you see, if I give you his addy, the you would know where I live. Of course, we live together. He's my husband after all. (I know.. the joke is very lame.. hahaha ^o^)
I don't have his addy. Sorry!

To GRACY and PREPPIE> Whoops! No requesting for synopsis here!! Besides, I don't have any.. hehehe Sorry! I like it better when I watch series for myself than read someone else's interpretation of the series. But anyway, I hope you can find one. Good luck!

To YSABELLE> Umm... Much appreciated if you don't give spoilers in my blog please... ^o^

To KATH> Just copy-paste the "rough" romanization I made of the song (points at the entry below). For the "incomplete rough" translations (points way way below). For "super accurate" lyrics and translations.. ehehehe.. sorry I don't have any! ^^``

To LEI> Hey, that's a good idea.. writing to them.. hehehe (thinks about writing very long snail mail to MY Park Shin Yang and MY Lee Dong Gun.. and then they will reply.. GYAAaHH!! ^O^ I think I will die... LOL) I'll try to look for that, but you can help me too. I think they will like it if we send them our love thru mails. ^o^ I even want to put up a website for them (all my korean boyz), but then I don't have time and I'm terrible with computers... LOL

To MIYAKO-CHAN> I received your email (I found it in the bulk mail also) and will be replying to it soon (maybe later). ACK!! You like ShaoRan too!! (points at Miyako-chan) RIVAAaaaaLLLL!!! LOLz I used to be known (and still claim to be) ShaoRan no Miko. I love that kid so much, he’s just so adorable!!! (hugglez ShaoRan) ^o^

To POLLY, JOANNE> I have a supplier who sells me the VCDs. You can visit the tsinoy.com discussion board to find out more about them. Good luck!

To SHEILA MAY L. CASABUENA> Wow! You really wrote your complete name (kulang na lang ID number! *winks*) Well to answer your questions,
#1. XU as in Xavier U – Yep! Yep! (now everybody knows where to find me! ^o^) Perhaps you’ve seen me around the campus? LOL
#2. Sure, we can be friends… I’m always open to new friends… ^o^

To DENNISE> Gee, thanks! I’m flattered that you actually read my blog entries word for word.. (tries to cover up the typographical errors and the grammatically incorrect sentences.. ^^`` LOL). That part about my friend’s sister saying that MY Park Shin Yang has “banana legs” also got me laughing so hard, and until now we still joke about it. But of course, I love him despite that.. (huggles MY PSY) By the way, contrary to your belief, I am NOT Korean. I am CHINESE living in the Philippines. ^o^ And yep, if God is willing, I will be a doctor a few years from now. ^o^

To MIRA> Thanks for your links and for the willingness to share the OST to everyone else. I’m not very good with the internet so that’s why I cannot do things like that. Terima kasih. ^o^

To TAKZ> Ah.. another Japanese speaking fan… Hajimemashite! Dozo yoroshiku. ^o^ You can download the PARI pics from their official website at SBS. I can’t memorize the addy though. Gomen nasai!!! Sorry... ^^```

To AMBER> Hello!! I’m quite a big fan of Choi Ji Woo and Lee Byung Hun too, especially for their series Beautiful Days. In fact, I even wrote a fan mail to Mr. Lee Byung Hun a couple of months ago (sheepish). I forgot where I got the addy though. Why don’t you try visiting their official websites? I’m sure they would love to receive your mails. Korean actors are very friendly to their fans. Good luck! ^o^

To LYN> I actually don’t have pictures of MY Park Shin Yang with long hair. ^^`` And White Valentine is NOT a recent movie. I think it was filmed a few years back. But you can try checking it out at hancinema.net. Good luck! ^o^

To LIAN> I am at a loss for words when you said I am "great".. Ehek.. I am NOT. (embarrassed ^^``) But thanks anyway! Why don't you burn a copy of the soundtrack for yourself? And, if you like that episode where MY PSY plays the piano, you can burn that episode too... hehehe

To Anonymous> Finally.. someone who criticizes my romanization... ^o^ Close enough? YEY!!! THANKS!!! ^o^

Okay.. that’s all for now. (waves to “fans”.. JOKE! ^o^) I hope I have helped you guys in some ways. I hope I didn't miss out on anyone. I’ll write more later. Ja mata ne!! ^_____________^ And have a MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

No comments: