Thursday, February 17, 2005

HUSKILY TRIPPING


I just tried drabble-matic, and the story involves me and my new love interest. ^o^ I actually didn't expect the drabble to turn out like this but anyway, it's still quite funny... ^^;;

This drabble is called Huskily Tripping.

Misakichan tripped along happily. She was on her way to meet her lover, Sorata, for Valentine's Day. She smiled to see a panda hopping along, carrying a dvd player in its mouth.

Misakichan was almost in her bedroom when she came across a curious cake, lying alone on a yellow plate. "That must be a treat from my naughty bear," she said to herself, and tripped over to it. The cake looked beautiful, so she ate it.

It gave her the most bouncy tingling sensation in her hair. "How unusual!" she said and continued tripping to see Sorata.

When Sorata came out to meet her, he took one look and fell over.

"What is it?" Misakichan cried admirably.

"Your teeth! And your eyes!" Sorata said. "They're happy! Can't you feel it?"

Misakichan felt her teeth and her eyes. They were indeed quite happy. "Oh, no!" Misakichan said. "I'm a man!" She, or rather, he started to cry. "It must have been that curious cake you left for me. Did you know what it would do?"

"I didn't leave you any cake," Sorata said. "I got you socks. It must have been that cute man who lives nearby. He acts a little enthusiastically, ever since he smelled a coffee."

"But how can you ever love me, now that I'm a man?" Misakichan sobbed.

"Well, I never knew how to tell you this," Sorata said strongly, "but I actually prefer men. And I think your teeth is really cheerful like that."

"Really?" Misakichan dried his tears. Misakichan kissed Sorata and it was an entirely witty sensation, like the twinkling stars that shine in the dark blue sky.

They spent the night having entirely witty sex, until the cake wore off suddenly.

Everything was rather awkward after that.

(hahaha... it's like misakichan turns ranma 1/2 and becomes a little ecchi, but what the heck... ^^;;)

No comments: