Yesterday was National Heroes Day and was declared a holiday so we didn’t go to the hospital. ^.^ Instead, Hya and Guia came over in the afternoon so that we could work on our Radiology case presentation for Wednesday. They made most of the essentials of the presentation, and so I’ll be editing the night away, and we’ll finalize tomorrow. Hopefully, we will have a smooth and excellent report.
Well, after work, while eating (hehe), we were startled that Aira (our dog) started barking loudly. When we peered outside, there was a foreign guy (no, not Momin, LOL) looking at our dog! And then our neighbor’s kid came over and said to my mom, “Siansi (my mom’s a teacher), Keith Martin is here.” and we were like, “WHO?!” LOLz Well, it was really him, the guy who sang the hit songs BECAUSE OF YOU and LOVE OF MY LIFE. Apparently, he and our neighbor are friends. My mother, without any hesitation at all, went out to shake his hand. Ehek! =^.^=We just waved HI at him from inside the house, and he was nice enough to actually wave back and smile and say hello. Our neighbor asked if we wanted his autograph or have our pictures taken with him, but my mom just politely declined cos we were a bit shy. LOL
After he left, we started wondering how we’d actually react if it was GACKT outside the apartment. LOL I told Hya that I won’t only shake his hand and have my pic taken with him, but I’ll definitely invite him over to my house to have snacks with us. That is, if I can actually recover from the shock and manage to put words in my mouth and speak. ^o^ I wonder if Gackt eats asado roll and wafer. Nyahahaha Hya was excited at the thought as well. Guia was no Gackt fan, but she was nice enough to join our fun. In fact, while I was showing Hya the SMAP MIJ concert and other video clips that I have, Guia also made some polite comments. Actually, they didn’t like Kimura Takuya’s dancing and Hya started questioning if he was gay. Of course, I went into a total defensive mode and disagreed with her! No way was MY KimuTaku gay! It’s impossible, it’s unspeakable, and it’s unthinkable! I won’t allow them to speak of MY KimuTaku that way. But I guess all of us (even my mom! ^.^) agreed that he’s really good looking. They also liked Shingo but Hya wasn’t too happy with the thought that as Shingo Mama, he has an attraction for Gackt. LOL I think it's cute though. Shingo's really funny and wacky. ^___^
I guess if people are not used to it, they would find some of these Japanese artists weird or bizarre. Whenever Hya brings her laptop to our senior clerks quarters, and my classmates would see her Gackt pics and wallies (it’s always Gackt who gets the attention! LOL), they would only say either two things: (1) He’s gay, and (2) He’s a girl. X___x Oh for crying out loud! THAT rare form of Homo sapiens is just oozing with masculine charm, how can they even think that way!?! It’s actually quite exhausting to keep defending him from the bitter remarks of some of my classmates, LOL We finally concluded that it’s simply an acquired taste. Not everyone can appreciate Gackt’s special and unique features. ^o^
[conversation inside the senior clerks quarters]
Classmates: (browsing through Hya’s laptop) Hy, these are not guys. These are girls!
Hya: (to misakichan) Kris oh! (exasperated) They are saying Gackt and Hyde are girls!
misakichan: (lying in bed, with an expressionless face) If Gackt and Hyde are girls, then Hya and I are boys.
[end of conversation]
Vacation’s over by Wednesday. On Thursday, we go back to 24h-duties at the hospital. We will be assigned in ENT-OPHTHA Department though so it would probably be less hectic compared to our previous rotations. I feel a bit agitated now because I still have lots of CDs that I haven’t finished! [sigh] I guess I‘ll just have to admit that I can’t finish all those CDs, not when I keep borrowing and burning CDs that I don’t even watch! [slightly embarrassed] It’s crazy, really! I admit I’m obsessive-compulsive! I just can’t help myself from obtaining more and more CDs. In fact, I just got Full Metal Panic Fumoffu for myself today, and who knows when I'll have time to watch that! [sweatdrops] But if it makes me happy, then it can’t be that bad.. Ne? =^.^=
Anyway, I’m finishing two Korean series now – Romance and Memories of Bali. Lately, I find Korean dramas a bit of a drag, probably because they usually run for around 20 episodes. I’m also getting tired of similar plots in different series. Someone’s always sick or getting amnesia or having some hematological disease and needing a bone marrow transplant… [sigh] But I still watch them anyway. I guess I’m just a sucker for terebi doramas. LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment