I was going to type some reviews, but the inet connection seems to cooperate with me tonight by making mp3 downloading a lot faster (never mind that we have a dial-up connection x__X). I was able to download several Hyde songs including THE CAPE OF STORMS (Yey!) and Sakuraba Yuichiro's OMAE YANAI TO AKANNEN (double YEY!!). I want to download Sorimachi Takeshi's POISON from the GTO series, demo all I was able to download were the midi and piano versions. I think I'm looking for it in the wrong places. //sigh// Anyway, still, I feel happy!
Well, while surfing, I was able to come across several new(?) discoveries... Oh well, they're NOT EXACTLY discoveries, it's just that I didn't know them before and I'm just a little surprised now with the info...
FACT NO. 1: SORIMACHI TAKASHI is actually married to MATSUSHIMA NANAKO. Oh my goodness... this is like "WOW" news for me. And I'm so happy for them! I think they really look good together! And I also read that they have a daughter! That is just so cute!! I can't wait to tell Hya and Joey and Pchan about this! I'm sure they will be as excited as I am!! //throws confetti all over// OMEDETOU!! \(^o^)/
FACT NO. 2: MATSUOKA MASAHIRO (Heaven Can't Wait) is also a member of TOKIO, with NAGASE TOMOYA!!! I love Tokio already even though I haven't heard any of their songs!! Hehehe As if Nagase Tomoya is not a good reason enough, Matsuoka Masahiro is a major plus plus bonus!! I like him in Heaven Can't Wait - he's cute! (Trina said he looks nerdy, but I don't care!). I really wanna see a Tokio performance (PV or concert will do) so that I can see both bishies in "action". LOL I'll get to know the other three Tokio members soon. ^___^

Matsuoka Masahiro in blue, Nagase Tomoya in pink
FACT NO. 3: NAGASE TOMOYA is really HOT! I'm looking for more recent pics and infos, but it's difficult... Or perhaps, I really don't know how to search... tee-hee-hee ^o^
Earlier, Hya and I went to watch CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY. It was one of the movies which we've been waiting for since the first time we saw the trailer. The movie house wasn't packed though (since it's a weekday). I think we can easily count the number of people watching it. But who cares anyway, cos Hya and I were laughing so hard and enjoying the movie so much! We were just like little kids (even more immature than little kids, nyahahaha ^o^). We love the story, we love the songs, we love their set, and we love JOHNNY DEPP! Never mind that he looks weird here, he still manages to look kakkoi!! And that, my friends, earns him a place in the Official Misakichan no Bishounen List... //applause! applause!//
No comments:
Post a Comment