Yey! I was able to buy INITIAL D THE MOVIE today!! //happy// I've been excited to see it since the first time I learned of its production. First reason: it's based on the popular manga/anime of the same title, and although I haven't really followed the series, I actually like the episodes that I've watched. Second reason: JAY ZHOU. 'Nuff said! LOL I wonder if this is his first movie, cos I've never seen him act before. But my goodness, Jay Zhou + Initial D is like MAJOR WHOA!!!! //big smile// So when my sister told me yesterday that she saw a "non-anime" DVD of Initial D, I just knew that it was THE ONE. I just had to get it. Lucky me, I found a copy today!! Yey! I'll watch it later. Hope it won't disappoint.
I also bought another DVD. It was a 6-in-one DVD composed of 2 korean movies (Bichunmoo, Sword in the Moon), and 4 japanese movies (Azumi 1, Azumi 2, Zatoichi, The Hidden Blade). I really didn't plan on buying it, but Hya convinced me otherwise. Anyway, Oguri Shun in Azumi 1 and 2 is good reason enough to buy the DVD, LOL. Lately, we have taken quite a liking to this guy, with special thanks to Joey for pointing out that he's cute, LOL. Besides, the DVD was pretty cheap, so I guess it's worth it.
By the way, Doc Grace has put up a sort of music player in my blog. The problem is, I can't seem to align it in my sidebar. Also, I don't know how to change the songs. Nyahahahaha XD XD I really want to upload my current favorite songs (Tomoya Nagase stuffs... XD XD). I'll try working on that one of these days. But anyway, thanks Doc Grace for this. It's really pretty cool. And she's quite good with lay-outing. Maybe I should learn a thing or two from her.
No comments:
Post a Comment