Today was our last day in Internal Medicine-NMMC. We ended it by having a case presentation in front of our consultants and residents. However, it didn’t go as well as we thought it would. In fact, it was a terrible and traumatizing experience which I would rather not discuss. Remembering what happened today and the harsh words that were exchanged may make me wanna puke all over my blog.
Anyway, it’s time to say bye bye now to Internal Medicine. I shall bid those hypertensives, diabetics, asthmatics, chronic renal failure patients, etc etc a warm farewell. And I would also like to thank and wave adieu to all my beloved residents in NMMC who have been nothing but super, extra, wonderfully nice to us. Tomorrow, I will officially be a PEDIA CLERK, and I will go back to Maria Reyna Hospital once again. I really don’t like going back to that place again. But still, there is
"Pagka't sa isang taong mahal mo ng buong puso,
Lahat ay gagawin...
Makita kang muli..."
Nyaks. It’s not Panday, or anything. 0__o
No comments:
Post a Comment