“The real princess... doesn’t call me ‘Syaoran’ anymore...”
I’m really loving every minute of TRC. I love the characters. I love the different settings. I love their change of clothes. I love the songs. I love the BGM. I love the story. But most of all, I love my ShaoRan!!! He’s so kakkoi, all mature and grown up yet still possessing that cute face that I love so dearly. Yet, there is a certain deep sadness in his character that absolutely just breaks my heart. u.u I wish Andrew gets the rest of the episodes soon. I absolutely don’t know how I can live on without the rest of the TRC episodes. It would be like, totally unimaginable!!! ^o^Anyway, good news is, Catherine is coming home tomorrow!! YAY!!! ^___________^ My best friend is coming home from Manila and staying here for good. I know it will be a bit sad for her since she’s been living in Manila for like 8 years already, but I’m sure she’s also glad to be back home. And tomorrow, she’ll be bringing almost 200 cds for us!! YAY!!!! New titles to add to our growing video collection are the following:
Japanese Dorama
Gokusen 1 + special
Gokusen 2
Hana Yori Dango the series (starring MatsuJun and Oguri Shun!!!!! ^o^)
Orange Days
Stand Up
Shinjuku Boy Detectives (movie)
Korean Series
Banjun
Bittersweet Life (movie)
Damo
I’m Sorry I Love You
Match Made In Heaven
My 19 Year Old Sister-in-Law
Only You
Prince’s First Love
Wonderful Life
I’m so excited!!! * * ^_____________^ * *
Lastly, I was off from any hospital duties today, and I’m grateful to have a chance to go out with my family. We had a late lunch at East Wok (YUM!) then we watched King Kong. Actually, I really wasn’t planning on watching the movie because I really didn’t care about the love story of a monstrous ape, but surprisingly, it was quite OK. I had fun. And so did my parents and my sister. In fact, my father liked it so much! He enjoyed every minute of it, and said it was PhP55 well spent. Well I’m just glad that we all had a good time today.v(^o^)v
No comments:
Post a Comment