
Last week, I accidentally discovered a really sweet and interesting Taiwanese idol series entitled E ZUO JU ZHI WEN (literally meaning “mischievous kiss”; English title: It Started With A Kiss) starring Zheng Yuan Chang (from The Rose) and Lin Yi Chen (from My Secret Garden 1 and 2). Since it was based on a Japanese manga, I asked Fangli if she knew anything about it, and (lucky!) she told me that there’s a manga called ITAZURA NA KISS (“mischievous kiss”) currently being scanlated by shoujomagic.

After getting that very helpful info from Fangli (thanks so much! n.n), I rocked my brains again in confusion, because the Jap title sounded so familiar yet I don’t know where I've heard it before. So I asked Trina if she knew about it, and goodness!, she told me that Kashiwabara Takashi had a 1996 j-dorama based on that same manga! Ohmygoodness! Kashiwabara Takashi is that really cute cute boy in that classic Jap movie LOVE LETTER!!! She also told me that she had seen a Chinese dubbed version of this before in Phoenix channel, but that was way way way way long ago. She has been looking for an English-subbed version of the drama ever since, demo until now, nada! T.T
Now I’m really over my head trying to come up with an idea, ANY IDEA!, of how to get hold of the Japanese drama, the Taiwanese drama and the complete manga. I wake up thinking about it, and I go to sleep thinking about it. I’ve texted everyone I know who can possibly have access to downloading the drama or connections in Japan or anywhere that can help me reach this goal. I told RB-kun I’m willing to trade anything for it. I told Trina I don’t care if the J-dorama has Chinese subs, I’m willing to translate it line by line for them. Heck, look! The copy with Malaysian subs actually have chinese subs too! T.T I’m also searching the net for any possibilities of an anime version, but so far I still haven’t read anything about it. This is so difficult, ne... Demo I But the story is really cute! And sweet! Promise!! Even though I only saw random episodes of the Taiwanese version, demo ne, I was so moved to the point of tears! Namida ga afureru!!! (>.<) (sigh) I really need to get it soon to be able to obtain peace in my mind and my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment