Friday, February 10, 2006

LET’S LOVE LIKE WE’VE NEVER BEEN HURT BEFORE


For every story, there is always an ending.

I finally finished My Lovely Kim Sam-soon today. I didn’t watch it with my mom anymore because she was too sleepy already, but I don’t want to postpone it for tomorrow anymore. I don’t have that patience. I feel a bit sad right now that it has to end. I wish this “on cloud nine” feeling that I have inside me will last forever but of course it won’t since there are only 16 episodes. [deep sigh] I know there are many loopholes to the story, some parts that I really don’t understand especially with the bad subtitles, but still the power of kilig and the power of Hyun Bin’s smile are just too OVERWHELMING that I tend to overlook many things. I particularly love the part about the postcards because based on experience (ahem X__x), I can somehow relate to how that feels. The feeling that one is being thought of everyday by someone far away can really make you feel extra-special. Ahhh... I will really miss Hyun Bin’s adorable face. I’m too immersed in thoughts of Hyun Bin right now. He’s all I ever think of and his pics are all that I download from the net. My sister will definitely freak out when she finds our I’ve been saving pictures again in the PC. Tsk. I’m a mix of happiness and sadness. Hay. I don’t understand how I feel right now and that is why I’m at a loss of what to write. There is no direction in what I am writing. [grumble] [grumble] Ahh... better stop writing nalang if you can’t express your thoughts and emotions uy.

Anyway, today I was kinda ~lucky~ because on the way home from our Pabasa session in Lumbia, there was a very very very very very very very very very very very very VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY handsome young man riding the jeepney with us. He was so so so so so so so so so so so good looking that even if he was seated so far away from me, I kept straining to look towards his direction and I felt a deep sense of joy within me. Dang. He’s like a bishounen taken straight out from a TV screen. Too bad he never looked my way. Tsk. Tsk. During that time in the jeepney, I realized that perhaps it would be nice to have someone special in my life (Tsk, you know what I mean.. n__n) Well, I’m not exactly looking for anyone right now, but if God gives me a really kakkoi and nice young bishounen right now then I would not refuse either. Teeheehee. I must really be crazy now if I’m having these kinds of thoughts. It’s either I’m mentally impaired from too much thinking about Hyun Bin, or perhaps I’m suffering from the annual PVS. Pre-Valentine Syndrome de-su. O__o

Today, I burned a copy of Genshiken. I am anticipating that it will be a really fascinating and fun anime series.

I guess I should just stop here for now. Nothing more to say. At least nothing that makes any real sense.


Let’s dance like no one is praising us.
Let’s love like we’ve never been hurt before.
Let’s sing like no one is listening to us.
Let’s work like we don’t need money for it.
Let’s live like today is the doomsday.

No comments: