We finished episodes 13 and 14 of My Lovely Kim Sam-soon today, and my goodness! Ep14 is probably the most outrageous among all the episodes we’ve seen so far! ^O^ My mom and I were bursting with laughter at Sam-soon’s silly dance routines while her mom was singing in the KTV bar. But what was really cute in this episode was Sam-soon’s Seven Rules of Dating, where
And for the love of Hyun Bin, I also watched Spinkick today. ^O^ In this movie, Hyun Bin’s is Min-kyu who’s a very serious Taekwondo player, while Kim Dong-wan’s character, Jaek-dong, is an arrogant gangster-type of guy who was forcefully(?) recruited for the Taekwondo team. Their characters are kinda like Rukawa and Sakuragi. Teeheehee. Anyway, I wasn’t kidding yesterday when I said that this movie is like gold in the palm of my hands, because there are several ~ priceless ~ scenes here! Of course, one would be our boys stripping off their tops to show off their very muscular build... XD XD Dang, I know Kim Dong-wan and Hyun Bin both look good, but never THIS YUMMY! [nosebleeds all over] ^O^ And then another invaluable scene was when the team members danced in the beach. Kim Dong-wan looks very natural when he dances. Of course, that is to be expected from a Shinhwa member (HELLO!? o__0). But Hyun Bin is another story! ^O^ Perhaps it’s because his character is serious, so he looked a bit awkward, but still very very kawaii!! ^O^ Thirdly, I love the fight scene between Kim Dong-wan and Hyun Bin! It brought out the masculine sides of MY boys. They look very cho-kakkoi moving oh-so-smoothly while kicking their long legs. I then realized that Hyun Bin is actually TALL. I didn't notice this in My Lovely Kim Sam-soon. He’s 180cm or something, even taller than me. WOW. Storywise, Spinkick wasn’t really anything spectacular, but maybe those who do Taekwondo can relate more to it. But bishiewise... [grins foolishly] HEY! Can’t you see I’m nosebleeding all over the place!?! XD XD XDSomething to look forward to is Hyun Bin’s new romance movie, A Millionaire’s First Love, to be release in Korea TODAY! I have no idea what it is, but I'm definitely looking forward to it! ^O^

[gets Bishie Stamp] Hyun Bin! I formally declare that from now until forever, you already belong to ME (misakichan) and rightfully have a proper place inside the Bishie Box inside my heart, along with the rest of my collected bishounens, live or animated.
[Stamps a big, red, ~ PROPERTY OF MISAKICHAN ~ on Hyun Bin]
There. HE’S OFFICIALLY MINE! ^O^
No comments:
Post a Comment