I am in such a MOMO mode right now! It’s MOMO everywhere!!! (^O^)v
We just finished episode 12 of My Lovely Kim Sam-soon today. My mom decided that we should only watch one episode per day on weekdays because she has to wake up early on mornings for work so she can’t stay up late. Awww... If it were up to me, I’d sit through all the episodes and finish the series already. The agony of waiting for what will happen next is killing me! XD We’re now at the part where
Anyway, I’ve started watching another J-dorama today. I actually still need to do a lot of things (i.e. study for the revalida, clean my room x__X), but I acted impusively and popped the first episode of Kimi wa Petto into the player, so now I’M HOOKED! It’s ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE to resist the charms of Matsumoto Jun! Teehee ^O^ He’s so ... adorable!! (Dang, I used that word again! XD) With his endearing looks, tousled hair, boyish grin, submissive attitude and agile body flipping and doing cartwheels all over the place, I myself would gladly take him in and make him my petto! XD XD Anyway, in this story, MatsuJun’s character is named MOMO. [repeats MOMO over and over to self] MOMO... Kawaii!!! ^O^ Anyway, I’ll expound more on Kimi wa Petto next time when I write a proper review. For now, it’s enough to know that MatsuJun as MOMO (or even as anyone else) is just so super-cute-cute de-su!!! ^_______^BoA is now being featured in music@ (WOWOW channel). I’ll watch this first before I’ll make my report about Tetanus.
[insert] Ehhh!!?? GLAY BUDOKAN 2006 concert this Thursday on WOWOW!?! I wonder if I can watch it...
[insert again] OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH! Hyun Bin is actually in SPINKICK!!! No wonder his name sounds familiar! I bought that DVD some time ago because I wanted more of Kim Dong Wan, but until now I still haven't watched it yet!! But OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH! Kim Dong Wan PLUS Hyun Bin in one movie?! Two hotties in one story?!That's like GOLD in the palm of my hands... XD XD
No comments:
Post a Comment